Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KJ was on fire
Cousins admitted that KJ is at the bottom end of his progressions. That needs to change. I love Thielen, but he just seems to be struggling this year. He did have a couple of big catches yesterday in the Second half, but wasn't targeted once in the first. When given opportunities, Osborn has proven he can make something happen so let's see what he can do with more targets down the stretch. 

Quote: @"TBro" said:
Cousins admitted that KJ is at the bottom end of his progressions. That needs to change. I love Thielen, but he just seems to be struggling this year. He did have a couple of big catches yesterday in the Second half, but wasn't targeted once in the first. When given opportunities, Osborn has proven he can make something happen so let's see what he can do with more targets down the stretch. 
I think that progressions order needs to be shuffled strategically based on coverage and routes being run,  not on who is on the field.  Maybe KC holding the ball for JJ or now TJ is a reason he is getting pounded so often?

I understand JJ is a stud,  but that doesn't mean KJ or anybody should be the last read in a progression.

I hope I am misunderstanding Kirk's intent in this comment.