Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P2 rips Murray
Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"medaille" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
McFadden was asking him questions about the Cardinals, their latest loss, etc and he responded with his thoughts.  It's not like he went on there and just started trashing Kyler Murray for no reason.
I feel like this happens all the time these days.  Someone’s on a show, gets asked a question.  They answer it, and everyone’s like “Why is
this person starting shit!?!”
It kind of makes you wonder why the teams let these guys go onto these long form formats, it feels like it goes against their corporate borg desire to try and control the narratives and whatnot.

Yes, but a professional should understand they don't need to make stupid comments about other players.
Exactly,   P2 is the veteran and really gains nothing by this IMO,  he should be the professional here and make some dismissivr non controversial comment and go onto the next topic.  I also have to think the questions are likely pre disclosed so he had a chance to avoid this all together. Imo this only could tarnish P2s image as Murray is already pretty much known to be an underachieving slacker. 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"medaille" said:
@"Wetlander" said:
McFadden was asking him questions about the Cardinals, their latest loss, etc and he responded with his thoughts.  It's not like he went on there and just started trashing Kyler Murray for no reason.
I feel like this happens all the time these days.  Someone’s on a show, gets asked a question.  They answer it, and everyone’s like “Why is
this person starting shit!?!”
It kind of makes you wonder why the teams let these guys go onto these long form formats, it feels like it goes against their corporate borg desire to try and control the narratives and whatnot.

NFLPA would never accept that kind of censorship, these guys should have the right to speak their mind. 
Even if it's on Twitter?

Twitter is definitely a way they speak so yeah even on Twitter. As long as they aren't using hate speech etc. which is illegal I don't think the NFLPA would accept the censorship.