Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not going to happen
https://vikingsterritory.com/2022/top_ne...ce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Quote:So, strap on your anti-Eagles sentiments — those won’t be hard to find — and cheer for these teams in the next two months:
  • vs. Washington Commanders
  • at Indianapolis Colts
  • vs. Green Bay Packers
  • vs. Tennessee Titans
  • at New York Giants
  • at Chicago Bears
  • at Dallas Cowboys
  • vs. New Orleans Saints
  • vs. New York Giants
Yes, that involves rooting for the Packers, Bears, Saints, and Cowboys. You’ll just have to deal with it.

Go titans, go Giants

Just threw up a little in my mouth when you said to root for the Packers, Bears, Saints, and Cowboys

My equilibrium got all messed up just thinking about who to root for in the Packers - Cowboys game yesterday. I don’t think I can do that 4 more times!

Quote: @Riphawkins said:
Just threw up a little in my mouth when you said to root for the Packers, Bears, Saints, and Cowboys

My equilibrium got all messed up just thinking about who to root for in the Packers - Cowboys game yesterday. I don’t think I can do that 4 more times!
I didn't say it, I was just quoting the article, hence the title.

Gotcha

Doesn’t get I’d of that puke taste in my mouth though. Lol

lets just beat the “next team” - all the way through my birthday - February 12

Phuk Philly and their A-hole fans

Commanders win! Costly turnovers all night long for Philly and clutch 3rd down conversions by Heineke and the Commanders. Good game and good for us. 

Quote: @greediron said:

So, strap on your anti-Eagles sentiments — those won’t be hard to find — and cheer for these teams in the next two months:
  • at Indianapolis Colts
  • vs. Green Bay Packers
  • vs. Tennessee Titans
  • at New York Giants
  • at Chicago Bears
  • at Dallas Cowboys
  • vs. New Orleans Saints
  • vs. New York Giants
Yes, that involves rooting for the Packers, Bears, Saints, and Cowboys. You’ll just have to deal with it.
I told my wife on Sunday that if the Vikings beat the Bills, I would root for the Packers against the Cowboys because of their records. Well, the Vikings beat the Bills and I . . . could not do it. I could not root for the Packers. And I hate the Cowboys. My brain explained how it's better for the Vikes if the Cowboys lose. But my heart said no. The joy it feels when the Packers lose defies all logic and common sense. FTP! 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Commanders win! Costly turnovers all night long for Philly and clutch 3rd down conversions by Heineke and the Commanders. Good game and good for us. 
Double win for the Vikings.  Puts them tied for #1 seed (and bye)...and kept Washington ahead of the Packers in case they make a run at the Wild Card.

Quote: @dadevike said:
@greediron said:

So, strap on your anti-Eagles sentiments — those won’t be hard to find — and cheer for these teams in the next two months:
  • at Indianapolis Colts
  • vs. Green Bay Packers
  • vs. Tennessee Titans
  • at New York Giants
  • at Chicago Bears
  • at Dallas Cowboys
  • vs. New Orleans Saints
  • vs. New York Giants
I told my wife on Sunday that if the Vikings beat the Bills, I would root for the Packers against the Cowboys because of their records. Well, the Vikings beat the Bills and I . . . could not do it. I could not root for the Packers. And I hate the Cowboys. My brain explained how it's better for the Vikes if the Cowboys lose. But my heart said no. The joy it feels when the Packers lose defies all logic and common sense. FTP! 
Yeah, didn't watch it so didn't have to worry about "rooting" for them.  But when I saw they beat the Cowboys, it was ok in my mind.  Since both couldn't lose, I was ok with the Packers beating the cowboys.