Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discuss among yourselves.
Bottom line it's just another rather puzzling chart showing info that makes the creator look smart because most people don't understand it. 

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
Bottom line it's just another rather puzzling chart showing info that makes the creator look smart because most people don't understand it. 
Baldwin's specialty.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
@"bigbone62" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"bigbone62" said:
@"jargomcfargo" said:
And the beat goes on! Based on stats that pervert facts?
What facts are those? This is literally just someone tabulating Vegas point spreads for the next few weeks and throwing it on a graphic. 
The tweet is odd because it sez power rankings, but baldwin is full of weird analytic charts.
The chart itself clearly states "Betting Market Rankings for the NFL". If people would read and process things in totality before jumping to inventing reasons to feel disrespected the world would be much saner place. 
Truth in labeling couldn't hurt either.
Truth in labeling? How much more clearly does it need to be spelled out? 

[Image: efcxqvmreacs.png]

Lighten up francis.  Shall I highlight the WEEK 11 POWER RANKINGS header?  

Thank you for blowing the minutia up to readable size font tho.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Lighten up francis.  Shall I highlight the WEEK 11 POWER RANKINGS header?  

Thank you for blowing the minutia up to readable size font tho.
I am responding in a thread where people feel spited because they didn't bother taking the time to read something before overreacting. Not sure I'm the one that needs to lighten up. As for "blowing up" the minutia nothing was altered, if you take the time to click the link this is what you you see.