Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kudos to Kendricks

Yeah, amazing turn of events. Kendricks was probably the first one to know it was a fumble after Allen. Great play. 

I missed this play live, I was still walking off the 4 and goal stop.

I thought the game was over.

That game was a win before it was a win LOL

I thought that we still had a chance, since Buffalo had no space to work with, but I was not expecting a botched snap. That was such a heads up play by Kendricks to dive on it for a TD. I know that our D gives up a ton of yards, but one thing I like about them is that they keep finding ways to come up with big plays at the end of games.

Quote: @Mattyman said:
I missed this play live, I was still walking off the 4 and goal stop.

I thought the game was over.
To have the ball 1st and goal from the 1 and NOT score the game winner was infuriating. It was so 2021.

By the time this play happened I was rationalizing: it's a non-divisional game, non-conference game. We can afford to lose this one. I even started prepping a roast beast for dinner...

Then a funny thing happened....

I think Dirty Harry may have played a large part in this sequence - might have been a last second alignment call he made. Something I thought I heard on local talk sports post game. 

I noticed Harrison Phillips changed spots during that play too.

I said "It's over" at least five times in the last minute of this game, for both teams, and meant it each time. There was a new bottle of Laphraoig waiting for me afterwards but my throat was so raw I knew it would burn.

Worth it.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I think Dirty Harry may have played a large part in this sequence - might have been a last second alignment call he made. Something I thought I heard on local talk sports post game. 
He submarined the center as well.  The center tried to drop low before completing the snap IMO.