Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tough game on the road against a very good team....
I see this team for what it is. We're 7-1 with the possibility of 1 of those wins against a team with a pulse (Dolphins). Yes, the team changed scheme on defense and maybe haven't been quite as run heavy on offense. Terminology was learned a couple months ago and shouldn't be an issue. As usual, we're a mediocre team in a very weak division.

Overall, I'm relieved we moved on from the old regime but we are in cap hell and don't have a lot of draft capitol next year. We have decisions to make with vets and don't know if we'll improve or get worse.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@1VikesFan said:
Pro players have new systems to learn all the time. I just really think they're deep enough into the season to stop leaning on that. 

Yes they are 7 - 1 and I have enjoyed that fact.

But they definitely have not looked good today. The Bills are shredding the defense and Cousins just looks really uncomfortable. 
...and that happens. Every NFL QB looks 'uncomfortable' at times. So what do you want? I'm asking. Tell me what your expectations for this team are. I'm curious. Teams lose games exactly like Minnesota is doing it. That includes Buffalo, Tampa, KC, etc. Losses happen. 
I never once said losses don't happen. Not once. I understand opinions other than yours are rarely acceptable.

Enjoy the rest of the game.

I think the degree of roster turnover next year will probably surprise most of us - but the cap is due to go up soon too.  

7/1 under any circumstances is impressive, but it they're aint no trophies for it. I was hoping for something more competitive than where the score is at in the 3rd qtr. 

This was going to be a tough game regardless - SB caliber team in their house. OTOH its going to fuel the narrative the Vikings aren't as good as their record. 

Maybe they're right? 

Now if we win against the Cowboys? The Jets, Giants & Pats? Those are all home games and that's a hell of a year right there. And one whopper of a year 1.

Mmmmmhhhmmmm.

Lots of dogs on this team, no give up.