Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which QB(s)OTF should be on our radar?
Bo Nix - I am definitely intrigued by this kid. Take away his first game, against Georgia, and he's had one helluva season so far. He's starting to actually live up to all that hype he had as a freshman.

The tweet below is not counting yesterday's game - Bo Nix in a 42-24 win @ Cal : 27/35 for 412 yards, 3 TD's, 2 INT's & a 86.7 QBR; 12 carries for 59 yards & tied his career-high 3 TD's (20 TD passes & 11 rushing TD's this season)

College Football Edits
Bo Nix since the Georgia Game: 74.3 CMP%
 1,636 Pass Yards
 345 Rush Yards
 25 Total TD’s
 1 INT
 6-0 Record

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
Bo Nix - I am definitely intrigued by this kid. Take away his first game, against Georgia, and he's had one helluva season so far. He's starting to actually live up to all that hype he had as a freshman.
Nix will be an interesting kid in the Draft: talented, nice arm and mobility. Highly coveted out of high school. He's reinvented himself at Oregon to the point scouts are now reassessing him as a viable draft prospect. Change of scenery has done him good. If he continues to play well, its because a light turned on for him. Might be a very interesting upside selection. 

Quote: @pattersaur said:
Will Levis got absolutely dogwalked by Tennessee today. Everyone has off days but this one might kick him down some draft boards.
That's what I was thinking. Those who had him ranked in the top 5 might be re-thinking. I hope so. To me, he's still the QB with the most NFL-transferable skills, and none of that changed yesterday.