Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well that was short lived (ISM)
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
In fairness we make excuses like its a new system for guys like Cousins and others and they have gotten all the snaps and training they want since KOC became coach 9 months ago,  but ism and others are getting graded for what they've been able to pick up in 6 weeks.

I dont think ism has the mentality to be a good pro,  but a month and a half is hardly a fair amount of time to evaluate a player in a new system.

Maybe they weren't evaluating the players, playing ability. Maybe he was a giant douche or wasn't willing to do the dirty work?
Maybe,  I was referring more to some posters saying that losing all these guys is no big deal based on what they've done in a short period with other teams,  meanwhile our own players that aren't meeting expectations get the "new system" excuse.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
In fairness we make excuses like its a new system for guys like Cousins and others and they have gotten all the snaps and training they want since KOC became coach 9 months ago,  but ism and others are getting graded for what they've been able to pick up in 6 weeks.

I dont think ism has the mentality to be a good pro,  but a month and a half is hardly a fair amount of time to evaluate a player in a new system.
Not really.  You can probably have a pretty good idea.  Either they are working on learning it and have shown progress, or they are either not smart enough to ever figure it out or don't care.

Quote: @"Mattyman" said:
ISM's problem is between his ears.
Another example of all speed and no brains...