2. Za'Darius Smith (77.7)
 3. Danielle Hunter (77.6)
4. Brian O'Neill (75.9)
 5. Christian Darrisaw (75.5)
6. Kirk Cousins (72.8)
 7. Dalvin Tomlinson (72.1)
 8. Garrett Bradbury (69.8)

Comments:
-Surprising to see Bradbury on the list.  He has been matched up on some pretty good DT's. I would think having two competent G's next to him helps.
-4 on Def and 4 on Offense  
-3 OL which is a beautiful trend and your QB
- on another thread someone posted we are the second least penalized team which is a good reflection on coaching.
- Not that PFF is all telling but you can see our overall team weakness is in the secondary
- Smith and Hunter both being on here is also a little surprising.  Haven't seen the pressure I expected but grading a 3-4 LB'er is new to me and pass rush is only part of the job.

So the slow build to a playoff caliber team is trending well - IMO.  The Lions win was ugly but every playoff team has a few ugly wins go there way during a season.  Those were the games that went the other way the last few years under Zimmer.  Onto London and a banged up Saints team.  I would be thrilled with a 3-1 start to the season with all the newness.  

Hopefully the Vikings get incrementally more consistent each week on D and O. I don't think their overall talent is being put on display yet as they are thinking about everything they are doing in these new systems. That should improve. Stealing that win last Sunday was big, hopefully they come back from the U.K. 3-1. That would be huge considering the learning curve they are in. 

Small sample size for Metellus, but I've read elsewhere (not PFF) that he played a helluva game. Vikings suddenly seem very deep at safety. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Small sample size for Metellus, but I've read elsewhere (not PFF) that he played a helluva game. Vikings suddenly seem very deep at safety. 
Young guy, only 24, from a big time program at Michigan. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
So, how long is he under contract before another team offers him more money...?

Lol!

What are the Vikings going to do if Bradbury really has turned a corner?
I didnt know Hunter has been playing yet this season?  :p

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Lol!

I asked that question in another thread. That's a big question. If he continues playing well (yes, a big IF), I'd love if the Vikings could sign him to a modest contract and keep their continuity. That OL could really be something special. But I just have a feeling he'll get more elsewhere...

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
Another good find for Spelly late in the draft - 6th rounder pick 205 overall.  

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Lol!

I asked that question in another thread. That's a big question. If he continues playing well (yes, a big IF), I'd love if the Vikings could sign him to a modest contract and keep their continuity. That OL could really be something special. But I just have a feeling he'll get more elsewhere...
Irv Smith in this same boat. Rooting for both to play well, just wish it had happened sooner.