Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KOC is aggressive just before halftime

And god bless him for it...

2/1 was tough to get and we damn near didnt get there - but they did. I'm not totally bought off after 3 games, but he is who I wanted post Zimm and he is exhibiting some stuff I was hoping to see. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
And god bless him for it...

2/1 was tough to get and we damn near didnt get there - but they did. I'm not totally bought off after 3 games, but he is who I wanted post Zimm and he is exhibiting some stuff I was hoping to see. 
Let's be realistic, we played 2 out of the 4 best teams in the NFC and a borderline playoff team in Detroit (yes, they almost beat us and Philly).  All this while brand new players, new systems, limited preseason action.

The next 5 games will be telling because outside of Miami, we will be the favorite and we are the better team.   Only 1 opponent is a playoff contender.

IF they can go 4-1 over that period, this team is legit and still has the opportunity to improve as the season wears on. 

His philosophy at the end of the game is the antithesis of what Mike Zimmer used to do. 

Thumbs up!

Love seeing this. 

He caught some crap for his before halftime management, I love the aggressiveness. It doesnt always work but reasonable agression is winning football and analytics back that up.

We are lucky the Lions didnt go for it the last time, and elected the long FG try.