Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Viking Game Predictions, 1 Not -- Lions

1. It will be a double digit win.  Decent teams, and I think the Vikings are a decent team, play very well after a disappointing performance.
  2. Vikings screen game will still not work.
  3. Vikings will blitz more than last week (maybe the easiest prediction of all).
  4. Giants will be 3-0 after beating Cowboys Monday night.  Not that they are actually good.

1. Vikings will still make the wrong choice and defer after the coin toss.2. Offense plays much better but Irv Smith will still disappoint.3. Jared Goff will not have a chance to win the game on his final drive.4. Jalen Hurts will come back to earth and won't visit Utopia again this year.

1. Lions, playing on the road for the first time, commit several penalties. Goff reverts to Goff.
2. Vikings get back to who they are as well. The usual suspects have big games (Dalvin, JJ, Hunter)
3. Deandre "don't call me Taylor" Swift will be the biggest pain in our ass. And if we lose, it will be because of him. 
4. Things get worse in Denver when they finally play a "good" team and are dominated. I'll hear the boos from Mile High all the way in Arvada. But they'll turn to cheers when Buddy Hackett is fired before 60 Minutes.