Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its hard as a long timer not to feel this way....
I'm trying not to. But its almost impossible. One week at a time......one week at a time......

[Image: fzu27a8g1qn91.jpg]

Every game is different. We could come out Monday night flat, make a bunch of mistakes and let the game get away. And as typical as that outcome is around the NFL, for every team that won big the week before, it will change the whole narrative, because fans overreact about everything. 

But does it look like the team going in the right direction? Does it look like we have the talent and coaching staff to win a championship? Yeah, it does. And that's enough for now. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Every game is different. We could come out Monday night flat, make a bunch of mistakes and let the game get away. And as typical as that outcome is around the NFL, for every team that won big the week before, it will change the whole narrative, because fans overreact about everything. 

But does it look like the team going in the right direction? Does it look like we have the talent and coaching staff to win a championship? Yeah, it does. And that's enough for now. 
F that....I want a win Monday  :p

I enjoy the games and ignore the hype, which right now is already blasting at 110 decibels.  Also I gave up the emotional dependency part of fandom years ago, can't ride that roller coaster at my age any more lol.

Here is a good thought: For the first time since 2020, the Vikings gave up no points in the final two minutes. The two-minute defense was Minnesota’s Achilles heel in 2021. If you remove those four minutes of game time, the Vikings would have finished with a 14-3 record instead of 8-9.