• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc. Thoughts Packers
On offense, these were the top performers per Pro Football Focus:
  1. Justin Jefferson (91.1)
  2. Kirk Cousins (85.1)
  3. Brian O’Neill (80.6)
  4. Ed Ingram (79.3)
  5. Dalvin Cook (75.0)
I am actually surprised that Darrisaw is not on the top 5 list.  Every time I focused on him, he seemed to be totally dominating.  To me, he was the second or third most impressive offensive performer yesterday (after JJ and Cousins -- who imprssed me for the first time with his pocket awareness -- maybe having a real pocket helped me see Cousins differently).

Quote: @VikingOracle said:
  2. Kirk Cousins (85.1)
  3. Brian O’Neill (80.6)
  4. Ed Ingram (79.3)
  5. Dalvin Cook (75.0)
I am actually surprised that Darrisaw is not on the top 5 list.  Every time I focused on him, he seemed to be totally dominating.  To me, he was the second or third most impressive offensive performer yesterday (after JJ and Cousins -- who imprssed me for the first time with his pocket awareness -- maybe having a real pocket helped me see Cousins differently).
  2. Kirk Cousins (85.1)
  3. Brian O’Neill (80.6)
  4. Ed Ingram (79.3)
  5. Dalvin Cook (75.0)
I watched Darrisaw some, not much. Thats a good sign Smile 

2. Kirk Cousins (85.1)
  3. Brian O’Neill (80.6)
  4. Ed Ingram (79.3)
  5. Dalvin Cook (75.0)
Granted, I only saw the highlights, but watching a calm Cousins in a big clean pocket was surreal.