Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love this mentality
This is what I want to see, a lineman that'll protect his QB. Get in the D's face when they talk shit. Don't touch my QB. The Bills are rock solid, a tight group. 

https://twitter.com/BillsChatPod/status/...4626832384

Bills are an incredibly well coached team, looks like Ken Dorsey is going to be a solid replacement for Daboll and McDermott has been incredibly under rated.  They are definitely my AFC team, the one thing that concerns me is that I do not like all of the run calls for Allen especially the ones right up the middle.  I can see that in the playoffs, but not in game 1 of the season, they are going to be in the playoffs, they need to focus on keeping him healthy.  I know he is a big guy, but it just takes one cheap hit. 

Quote: @"JR44" said:
Bills are an incredibly well coached team, looks like Ken Dorsey is going to be a solid replacement for Daboll and McDermott has been incredibly under rated.  They are definitely my AFC team, the one thing that concerns me is that I do not like all of the run calls for Allen especially the ones right up the middle.  I can see that in the playoffs, but not in game 1 of the season, they are going to be in the playoffs, they need to focus on keeping him healthy.  I know he is a big guy, but it just takes one cheap hit. 
doesnt even have to be a cheap hit.  players seasons are ended every week by completely legal plays... its the nature of a contact sport,  people are going to get hurt and the more contact they expose him to... the more likely it is to happen. 

Definitely my favorite team in the AFC as well.

Also, watching that brings back painful memories of seeing Favre get his ass kicked against the Aints in the 2009 NFCCG and the Oline just standing around doing absolutely nothing about it.

Quote: @"JR44" said:
ken Dorsey played high school ball about a 5 minute walk from my house. He had an incredible college career at Miami, and was one of the most winning college QB’s of all time. set all sorts of records. Everyone in town expected him to be an all pro in the Pro’s but it wasn’t meant to be. But he has become a really good coach, and wont be surprised if he one day becomes a HC. 

when youre 6’ 8” / 311 - looking down at 6’ 2”. 230, only question is...

which of your limbs am i gonna rip off?