Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Article about the Schedule W and L

(extra "http://" blocks the link)"  Optimistic but I like it,              :

11-6 seems to jive with the talent on the roster. The biggest question, then, is the coaching staff. Will they hit the ground running (er, passing) and not look back? Or will they struggle with play calling, time management, etc?

And then of course injuries. Vikings have had a lot of bad luck in that department the last few years. It's time the gods smile on us, but we'll see. 

9-11 wins seems like the appropriate range. You can't say the team isn't talented. How will the D perform situationally will tell the tale of the season. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
9-11 wins seems like the appropriate range. You can't say the team isn't talented. How will the D perform situationally will tell the tale of the season. 
This is were I'm at too.  I'm being realistic in thinking the new O and D may take awhile to gel.  I'd be great to see this new look Viking team start off smoking hot week one, but with everything on both sides of the ball being new that's probably not going to happen.
But... I've been wrong before. B)

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
This is were I'm at too.  I'm being realistic in thinking the new O and D may take awhile to gel.  I'd be great to see this new look Viking team start off smoking hot week one, but with everything on both sides of the ball being new that's probably not going to happen.
But... I've been wrong before. B)
I keep looking at the schedule and coming with 10 to 11 wins but like others have said coaching is the big unknown. If the team starts fast it could be a great season