Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a must see from the holiday weekend!
I am assuming nobody was seriously harmed when I say this, but this is fricking hilarious.  ( make sure to get the sound up and full screen )

https://twitter.com/i/status/1544731565040709634

It's truly amazing how stupid some people are.

Yikes, what were they thinking?!  Should be posted a safety message before each 4th of July...

real patriots there

New State Farm commercial for Home and Auto

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
It's truly amazing how stupid some people are.
I'm not amazed anymore. Social media just lets us know there are a ton of them out there. 

Yeah, I can't stop watching this and laughing out loud. The quick reaction of the mother picking up the baby, who was far too close. The pile of fireworks maybe 10 feet away from the launch site, and, hey why not just keep them right behind a car, maybe even under the gas tank. The dad voice barking out firework best practices. But maybe the best part is the horror-movie-like, creepy children's song playing in the background before all hell breaks loose. LOL.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Yeah, I can't stop watching this and laughing out loud. The quick reaction of the mother picking up the baby, who was far too close. The pile of fireworks maybe 10 feet away from the launch site, and, hey why not just keep them right behind a car, maybe even under the gas tank. The dad voice barking out firework best practices. But maybe the best part is the horror-movie-like, creepy children's song playing in the background before all hell breaks loose. LOL.
I didn't notice the music!  You are so right that takes it to another level!