Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings 2022 TC - FAQ's (only 37 days to go!)
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Will the team require proof of vaccinations at TCO Performance Center or U.S. Bank Stadium?
While we encourage all Minnesotans to receive vaccinations so we can continue to see progress in the fight against COVID-19, we will not require proof of vaccination to attend training camp.
Will the team require masks at TCO Performance Center or U.S. Bank Stadium?
We will not require masks, but we encourage fans who are not vaccinated to wear them while attending training camp.
SCHEDULE
When does U.S. Bank Vikings Training Camp open?
Rookies will report Sunday, July 25, and practice for the first time on Monday, July 26. Rookie practices will be closed to the public. Veterans will report Tuesday, July 27, and practice for the first time on Wednesday, July 28, marking the beginning of open practices.
When do players begin practicing in pads?
The first fully padded practice is scheduled for Monday, August 2.
How long is training camp?
U.S. Bank Vikings Training Camp will be open to fans through Thursday, August 12. You can find the complete training camp schedule here.
How many practices are open to fans?
Currently, 14 practices are scheduled to be open to fans.
Where can I find a map?
Find a map of general attractions here.
CAPACITY/DIGITAL TICKETS
What is the capacity for camp practices?
Daily fan attendance for practices on Land O' Lakes Fields will once again be capped at 5,000.
How many tickets are available for each practice?
Up to 4,000 free daily digital tickets (seating and standing room) are available for 10 practices but must be reserved in advance via vikings.com/trainingcamp.
• Fans can reserve up to four free general admission tickets per day for a max of two days of camp.
Up to 300 Fan Hospitality packages that include reserved seats plus all-inclusive food and beverage (non-alcoholic) are also available during each of the 12 practices at Land O' Lakes Fields.
• Fans can purchase packages for $50 apiece.
Attendance for the night practice at TCO Stadium will be capped at 7,000.
• Adults can purchase tickets for $10 apiece; tickets for children 17 & under are $5; children under 36" are free.
• A portion of ticket proceeds will be donated to Minnesota Vikings Foundation.
Attendance for the joint practices against the Denver Broncos will be capped at 5,000.
• Adults can purchase tickets for $10 apiece; tickets for children 17 & under are $5; children under 36" are free.
Attendance for the U.S. Bank Stadium Practice will be capped at 20,000.
• Adults can purchase tickets for $20 apiece; tickets for children 17 & under are $10; children under 36" are free.
Do Season Ticket Members get priority access?
Season Ticket Members will receive priority access to reserve tickets beginning at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, June 22; access for the general public will begin at 10 a.m. on Thursday, June 24.
Fans are encouraged to set up a Ticketmaster account in advance to ensure a smoother process when the reservation window opens.
Why is there a maximum for general admission tickets?
Our goal is to allow as many Vikings fans as possible to enjoy training camp.
When are tickets available?
Season Ticket Members will have priority access beginning at 10 a.m. Tuesday, June 22. Tickets for the general public will be released at 10 a.m. on Thursday, June 24.
Where can tickets be reserved?
Digital tickets are available at Vikings.com/training camp.
Will the public have a chance to reserve tickets given the Season Ticket Member priority?
The Vikings will hold 1,000 general admission tickets per day, meaning the general public will have access to 1,000 tickets, at minimum, for each day of camp when the public access begins Thursday, June 24.
Why do Season Ticket Members get priority?
This is another benefit of being a Vikings Season Ticket Member.
Are tickets digital or printed?
Digital tickets and parking passes will be accessible only through the Vikings app. No printed PDFs will be available. Fans without a smartphone can contact the Vikings ticket office at 612.33.VIKES (84537).
Can I show up without a ticket?
There will be no access to training camp without reserving a ticket in advance. Day-of tickets will not be available.
Can I leave and come back?
Yes, fans can leave and enter through the same security process upon return.
Will ADA tickets be available?
Yes, ADA seating is available and can be noted during the ticket reservation process.
What happens if practice is canceled due to weather?
The Vikings will refund any reserved seats and parking purchased on days when practice is canceled or moved inside due to weather concerns. General admission tickets unfortunately cannot be swapped out for a different day.
What if I have a group that I want to bring
All group requests should go through the Vikings Social Impact Department at 952-918-8571.
https://www.vikings.com/schedule/vikings...g-camp/faq

TRANSPORTATION/PARKING
What are the arrival routes for fans?
Fans can only arrive via Vikings Parkway or Ames Crossing. Please use the following address to arrive on the campus and follow the posted signage.
2600 Vikings Circle
Eagan, MN 55121
Where will fans park?
More than 2,200 parking spaces will be available on-site in the Northland Ford Dealers Parking Lot but must be purchased in advance. Fans will be directed to the parking location when entering the training camp site.
What is the cost to park on site?
Pre-purchased parking passes will cost $10 and day-of parking will be $20.
Where can I purchase a parking pass?
When reserving tickets, you will be offered the opportunity to purchase parking.
How many parking passes can I purchase?
Fans can purchase one parking pass for each ticket transaction (up to four tickets).
Do I have to purchase parking?
No, but you must arrange your own transportation that does not include parking on site. Please see below for the location for all drop-offs.
Will ADA parking be available?
Yes, ADA parking will be available and can be selected when reserving your tickets and parking or by calling the Vikings ticket office.
Will tailgating be allowed?
Given the limited space in the parking lot, tailgating will not be allowed on site.
What if I want to use a ride-share service or be dropped off?
The location for all ride-share services and drop-offs is still to be determined, but the website will be updated with all parking information soon.
SECURITY
Will I have to go through security screening prior to entering camp?
Yes, similar to U.S. Bank Stadium, fans will go through metal detectors and have their bags checked prior to entering U.S. Bank Vikings Training Camp.
Can I bring a bag into camp?
Yes, bags of all sizes will be allowed after a thorough search. Fast-pass lanes will be available for fans without a bag.
What items will not be allowed into camp?
For a complete list of prohibited items, please click here.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
Will food and beverage items be available for purchase?
Yes, food and beverages at family-friendly pricing will be available for purchase from concession stands and a variety of food trucks. Fans can also bring their own water bottles.
Can I bring my own cooler to camp?
Coolers inside the security perimeter will not be allowed.
AUTOGRAPHS/FAN ACTIVITIES
Will players be available for autographs?
Daily autograph sessions with Vikings players will not be available in 2021 due to COVID-19 protocols. Separate autograph opportunities with Vikings Legends will take place frequently throughout camp and will be available to fans of all ages.
Will I have access to players between practices?
Due to COVID-19 protocols, fans will not have access to players at any time during training camp.
Will there be activities for fans throughout the day?
Yes, check Vikings.com/trainingcamp for more information regarding activities.
Will the Minnesota Vikings Museum be open?
The Minnesota Vikings Museum will be open during the same hours as the Vikings Locker Room Store. Tickets can be purchased on-site and online.