Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would love to see this be the starting September Vikes O-line
LT Christian Darrisaw LG Ezra Cleveland C Chris ReedRG Ed Ingram RT Brain O'Neil 

I really hope that with a slightly new scheme and better Guard play that Bradbury plays at a much higher level, or at least close to what we expected when he was drafted.

I mean these new coaches can't be any worse than our previous regime was in developing O-Line talent...right???

Quote: @PurpleCrush said:
I really hope that with a slightly new scheme and better Guard play that Bradbury plays at a much higher level, or at least close to what we expected when he was drafted.

I mean these new coaches can't be any worse than our previous regime was in developing O-Line talent...right???
This is the Vikings we’re talking about. They can always find a way. 

The guy has had 4 years.....I just don't get what is going to change to suddenly transform him into something he isn't. But he's definitely going to get his shot this year:

https://twitter.com/christomasson/status...2005080064

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@PurpleCrush said:

The guy has had 4 years.....I just don't get what is going to change to suddenly transform him into something he isn't. But he's definitely going to get his shot this year:

I get it, I really do...but it seemed that we rarely put players in positions to succeed. Hopefully the new staff doesn't decide that having Bradbury going one on one vs human beings bigger than my house is a strategy for success.

Maybe he is garbage, but I'd like to see what he can do with an offensive minded coach willing to make tweaks and hopefully have him play better.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
LT Christian Darrisaw LG Ezra Cleveland C Chris ReedRG Ed Ingram RT Brain O'Neil 
Same. That could be a pretty good OL. If you put Bradbury back in at center, it goes 1st, 2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd. Now, that doesn't mean anything, but that kind of pedigree along the OL is a pretty remarkable achievement when you consider the talent at QB, WR, TE and RB. 

If Reed is half as good as Colts fans thought he was, it should be a pretty good competition between him and Bradbury. Wouldn't be surprised if Wyatt Davis competes there as well. 

@StickyBun said:
@PurpleCrush said:

I get it, I really do...but it seemed that we rarely put players in positions to succeed. Hopefully the new staff doesn't decide that having Bradbury going one on one vs human beings bigger than my house is a strategy for success.

Maybe he is garbage, but I'd like to see what he can do with an offensive minded coach willing to make tweaks and hopefully have him play better.
Agreed. If he truly can't make it after this season, then that will tell us all we need to know.