Ty Chandler
just watched his 21 highlights, here’s what i see:

promising:
good vision and reads blocks well
has a 2nd gear, gets north and south
shows promise as a receiver threat

questions:
takes him a couple steps to get to 2nd gear, not top back explosive 
only one rep I saw with big interior penetration, he handled it fine but…
no pass block reps in highlights

quick take- he’ll make the team as 3rd back and has some upside to be good #2 or possibly share RB1 load. 

Mattison is very underrated and could be a starter on a lot of teams and Kene is dynamic game breaker, I don't see him moving past either one, he is a 4th RB who may be a special teams guy.  

Chandler was far more productive than Kene in college.  Should be a nice training camp battle.

Quote: @JR44 said:
Mattison is very underrated and could be a starter on a lot of teams and Kene is dynamic game breaker, I don't see him moving past either one, he is a 4th RB who may be a special teams guy.  
Except he was arguably the worst rusher on 2nd down all year last year. This pick is for when he is gone and serves as depth for when dalvin or mattison get hurt

From what I saw of Kene at ISU, his productivity was limited by playing behind David Montgomery and Breece Hall.  But that being said, I believe his big contributions will be as a returner and gadget man, not as a 2nd running back.  He's got a lot of speed, great vision and won't fumble, but has no make them miss moves. So I would say the the spot behind Cook and Mattison may be a good competition.