has he been drinking heavily?
That's the owner.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"greediron" said:
@"JustinTime18™" said:
Ballard loves Jordan Love.
has he been drinking heavily?
That's the owner.
Ok, perhaps he is sharing with his GM now.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"Skodin" said:
Sooooo. . .  Kirk to Seattle for a 1st (Denver's) and Drew Lock?  

Essentially they turn Russ into Kirk, grab another 1st, 2 more 2nds, a 5th, Harris and Fant

I want CB, DE, DT in the first 50 picks of this draft plus cap room
You know who I think ends up in Seattle? Teddy. 

Like Zim, Carroll is a staunch believer in running the ball and playing defense. That's what he wanted Wilson to do. That's what pissed off Wilson and why they're no longer together. Teddy would be a good bridge QB for them until they draft their guy. 
Only as a bridge QB, I agree its possible. Listen, the thing with Teddy after his injury was if any team saw him as a true starter if was New Orleans. They traded for him, Brees was on the way out and he was 5-0 starting there: and they still didn't commit to him. So I knew then he'd be a journeyman. Nobody had a better look or incentive to sign Teddy long term than the Saints and they passed.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"Skodin" said:
Sooooo. . .  Kirk to Seattle for a 1st (Denver's) and Drew Lock?  

Essentially they turn Russ into Kirk, grab another 1st, 2 more 2nds, a 5th, Harris and Fant

I want CB, DE, DT in the first 50 picks of this draft plus cap room
You know who I think ends up in Seattle? Teddy. 

Like Zim, Carroll is a staunch believer in running the ball and playing defense. That's what he wanted Wilson to do. That's what pissed off Wilson and why they're no longer together. Teddy would be a good bridge QB for them until they draft their guy. 
Only as a bridge QB, I agree its possible. Listen, the thing with Teddy after his injury was if any team saw him as a true starter if was New Orleans. They traded for him, Brees was on the way out and he was 5-0 starting there: and they still didn't commit to him. So I knew then he'd be a journeyman. Nobody had a better look or incentive to sign Teddy long term than the Saints and they passed.
No, the Saints could never have signed Teddy. He was too expensive. At the time they still had Brees on their books. Ironically though, the Saints is where most are projecting him. But I think the Seahawks, with a shitload of 1st round picks and an obvious need for a bridge QB, makes too much sense. 

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
Wake me when LaCanfora gets anything right regarding the Vikings. He had Pole as a done deal.
Well *someone* has to be the national version of Chaz Walters.