@prairieghost said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Kwesi Adofo-Mensah is a potential rock star GM
Quote Tweet
[Image: vN2QmbEg_normal.jpg]
Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer
· 3h
The Bears' hire of Ryan Poles as GM leaves Browns VP of football operations Kwesi Adofo-Mensah as the clear leader for the Vikings GM job. Adofo-Mensah just so happens in Minneapolis right now for his second interview.

Dominos falling.
Very excited, bring on Ryans now!

Being a contrarian:

Mensah was with the 49'ers in Research, so he knows Ryans from when he joined the 49'ers in 2017.  Mensah joined the Browns in 2020 as the VP of player operations.
while Ryans is finishing up his first year as a DC after Saleh went to be HC with the Jets.  

If the Vikings go with the Mensah/Ryans combo I would not be overly thrilled to be honest.  But I am just throwing darts along with the rest of us and the Wilf's know what they want to create.

Mensah has 2 years of Executive exp and 7 years as a R&D guy for the 49'ers - not even sure what that position was?
Ryans has 1 year as a DC.  

Youth and inexperience IMO.

Wow man, like deja vu… 
Wink 

Quote: @minny65 said:
@prairieghost said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Kwesi Adofo-Mensah is a potential rock star GM
Quote Tweet
[Image: vN2QmbEg_normal.jpg]
Albert Breer
@AlbertBreer
· 3h
The Bears' hire of Ryan Poles as GM leaves Browns VP of football operations Kwesi Adofo-Mensah as the clear leader for the Vikings GM job. Adofo-Mensah just so happens in Minneapolis right now for his second interview.

Dominos falling.
Very excited, bring on Ryans now!

Being a contrarian:

Mensah was with the 49'ers in Research, so he knows Ryans from when he joined the 49'ers in 2017.  Mensah joined the Browns in 2020 as the VP of player operations.
while Ryans is finishing up his first year as a DC after Saleh went to be HC with the Jets.  

If the Vikings go with the Mensah/Ryans combo I would not be overly thrilled to be honest.  But I am just throwing darts along with the rest of us and the Wilf's know what they want to create.

Mensah has 2 years of Executive exp and 7 years as a R&D guy for the 49'ers - not even sure what that position was?
Ryans has 1 year as a DC.  

Youth and inexperience IMO.
I like to hear the contrarian perspective. But contrary to youth and inexperience we had Spielman and Zimmer with mediocre results.

No idea why that posted 3 times but I made my point didn't I Smile

Adofo-Mensah got his first NFL opportunity with the 49ers, serving as Manager of Football Research and Development (2013-16) before being promoted to Director of Football Research and Development (2017-19). He was part of that San Francisco staff that appeared in Super Bowl LIV, and he helped “develop and implement advanced quantitative methods for game strategy and personnel evaluation,” per the Bears’ website.

WELL the bar is pretty low here, he should do an acceptable job at least. Hope he picks the coach and not Andrew Miller.

[Image: dg0MhkXS_bigger.jpg]
Kwesi Adofo-Mensah, leading candidate for #Vikings general manager, remains in the Twin Cities, and we all continue to wait to see how things unfold.