Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Wilf and his Buzzwords
What is with your "piss" fascination Justintime?  Why is it an appropriate topic for the football board?  There is none.  Stop the junior high bullshit.

Quote: @"JustinTime18™" said:
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Bullazin" said:
Basically this is a OP with an intent to incite ie trolling.  Lee ive seen and im sure others some decent posts from you this post is really not appropriate. 

This is a community. No one is perfect here but you are not being considerate with this one 
There's a  "liberal good old boys club" on this board that likes to incessantly troll with slanderous cheap shots and groupthink.  To say Lee is not being considerate may be somewhat accurate, but hardly unique.  It's just that for this little club, he's not on their side.  I try to make sure to say things in a way that doesn't offend, but in today's "woke" environment, I realize that that is impossible.  People like Lee have likely given up trying to have a rationale conversation with people whose agendas are front and center, no matter what the discussion topic is.  I find myself there at times myself.  
https://vikinghorn.proboards.com/board/1/discussion

Here you go. You'll love it there. 590 page thread on the stolen election. Your kind of people. I'm sure there's a thread there on what temperature to guzzle piss at for optimum covid prevention.

Tell em Barr sent ya! I'd pave the way for ya, but those snowflakes banned me after one post, lol.

Enjoy! You too General Lee!
You’re so brave.  Lol. You openly beg people to go to another board so you can make unchallenged asinine comments.  Pretty par for the course.  It’s so effective to run away from conversations with more intelligent people by making stupid comparisons that have no relevancy to the discussion taking place. You’re so brave.  Oh, I already pointed that out.  Lol

regarding the liberal good ole boys club comment….

You do realize that just about all the mods on this site can be considered pretty conservative people right? Personally I am a pretty liberal guy but it is by design that I did not shu away from having conservative folks be moderators. Very rarely do I take action on the forums. I will at times make suggestions to the mods who laegely handle things as they see fit. The most recent action that needed to be taken was done so by a conservative mod in light of discussion with other mods.

To say that this place is liberally biased is a bit of a joke. There are PLENTY of conservative posters here. When they post something with a bias they might get pushback from someone else witha  different bias. And the opposite is true. However outright trolling a board is something different entirely. 
And here is the thing sometimes the trolling is so absurd that I don’t wonder if it is a person of one political bent posing as another just to get people riled up. Whatever the case is, it jist has no place here. 

Come on now ...

[Image: 200.gif]

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:

You do realize that just about all the mods on this site can be considered pretty conservative people right? Personally I am a pretty liberal guy but it is by design that I did not shu away from having conservative folks be moderators. Very rarely do I take action on the forums. I will at times make suggestions to the mods who laegely handle things as they see fit. The most recent action that needed to be taken was done so by a conservative mod in light of discussion with other mods.

To say that this place is liberally biased is a bit of a joke. There are PLENTY of conservative posters here. When they post something with a bias they might get pushback from someone else witha  different bias. And the opposite is true. However outright trolling a board is something different entirely. 
And here is the thing sometimes the trolling is so absurd that I don’t wonder if it is a person of one political bent posing as another just to get people riled up. Whatever the case is, it jist has no place here. 
I agree there are both sides on the board, but the conservative side doesn’t band together just to band together.   The other side does.  Thus, the club.  

Quote: @"Waterboy" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:

I agree there are both sides on the board, but the conservative side doesn’t band together just to band together.   The other side does.  Thus, the club.  
It's true. We meet every third Friday. We discuss not bringing race and politics into every thread. I'll send you the meeting minutes.

@"Waterboy" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:

It's true. We meet every third Friday. We discuss not bringing race and politics into every thread. I'll send you the meeting minutes.
@"Waterboy" said:
@"Mike Olson" said:

You’re so witty!  Can’t get anything by you.  I mean it’s not evident at all that the liberal wing whines and cries together constantly about rules enforcement and who should be posting and who shouldn’t.

The truly funny thing is continuing to whine about the political make-up of the board, yet choose to remain when you have conservative options. 

I'll continue to feed you rope, you keep working on the noose.

Equally amusing is continuing to bring up politics, in the wrong board, that you deem as a liberal board.

Do you spit into the wind and wonder why your face is wet?