• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@ThunderGod said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
I think the way Mark Wilf emphasized collaboration and communication in the press conference, the type of coach they are looking for might have changed. Also with some of the players comments, there might be additional considerations. The role or roles of the coach are different now because players are different now. They are definitely looking for someone who can express himself and be approachable. He also needs to be flexible in responding to individual players.
the emphasis on collaboration and communication sounds like a soul-sucking corporate buzzword for a committee approach.  Needless to say, I hope that isn't the case.
Don't be so crass,  they are just thinking outside the box to develop a new type of synergy.
Cross functional focus with emphasis on inclusive communicative pillars and process.

https://youtu.be/zgVQ2d4ZRN8
JFC....Feels like I'm on linked in. 

LMAO, we have a winner!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:
I think the way Mark Wilf emphasized collaboration and communication in the press conference, the type of coach they are looking for might have changed. Also with some of the players comments, there might be additional considerations. The role or roles of the coach are different now because players are different now. They are definitely looking for someone who can express himself and be approachable. He also needs to be flexible in responding to individual players.
the emphasis on collaboration and communication sounds like a soul-sucking corporate buzzword for a committee approach.  Needless to say, I hope that isn't the case.
Don't be so crass,  they are just thinking outside the box to develop a new type of synergy.
Cross functional focus with emphasis on inclusive communicative pillars and process.

Can we agree that it's a paradigm shift that will leverage our core values and historic strengths? 
I see ya'll have experience with corporate speak.
Its so f#$%ing stupid. If you haven't been exposed to it or it isn't part of your work process, say a prayer of thanks immediately. Corporate psychobabble is the biggest load of horseshit going. Meaningless rhetoric made to make the user feel important.
HR would like a discussion with you on best practices and your participation in developing an ecosystem of building consensus rather than working in silos.
Its a learning moment for me as we endeavor to all be team members and aligned with the company's mission statement and core culture values. 
While it may be a learning moment for you, for the Vikings its an opportunity to dramatically morph customer directed applications.

The new GM should focus their efforts to quickly redefine high-payoff relationships, while progressively envisioneering cost-effective efficiencies.

Quote: @Clanzomaelan said:
@StickyBun said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:

Can we agree that it's a paradigm shift that will leverage our core values and historic strengths? 
Its so f#$%ing stupid. If you haven't been exposed to it or it isn't part of your work process, say a prayer of thanks immediately. Corporate psychobabble is the biggest load of horseshit going. Meaningless rhetoric made to make the user feel important.
HR would like a discussion with you on best practices and your participation in developing an ecosystem of building consensus rather than working in silos.
Its a learning moment for me as we endeavor to all be team members and aligned with the company's mission statement and core culture values. 
While it may be a learning moment for you, for the Vikings its an opportunity to dramatically morph customer directed applications.

The new GM should focus their efforts to quickly redefine high-payoff relationships, while progressively envisioneering cost-effective efficiencies.
Fuck yeah,  id follow this man through all 8 circles of hells after this type of leadership speak. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Clanzomaelan said:
@StickyBun said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
@greediron said:
@mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
@JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
@Vikergirl said:

Fuck yeah,  id follow this man through all 8 circles of hells after this type of leadership speak. 
Perhaps the Vikings should give me a buzz...

I got lots more where that came from. It's like a curse.

There's a Dilbert cartoon lurking somewhere between the lines of this thread.

Quote: @comet52 said:
There's a Dilbert cartoon lurking somewhere between the lines of this thread.
[Image: 1*8OMoGop6sUpc0IZYBZ1ulg.jpeg]

The #Vikings reportedly have EVP Rob Brzezinski, CEO Andrew Miller and both directors of personnel Ryan Monnens and Jamaal Stephenson driving the candidate pool. Football people bringing forth strong candidates. All 4 need to work WITH the new GM. Collaborative start ensured.

Quote: @JustinTime18™ said:
The #Vikings reportedly have EVP Rob Brzezinski, CEO Andrew Miller and both directors of personnel Ryan Monnens and Jamaal Stephenson driving the candidate pool. Football people bringing forth strong candidates. All 4 need to work WITH the new GM. Collaborative start ensured.
Its a good start to this process. Do the due diligence, work the plan and then pull the trigger and don't look back. Whether they hit a home run or not, who knows but if you feel you've done all you can during the process, that has to be enough. Unfortunately, results don't always follow but you have to trust the process regardless.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@JustinTime18™ said:
Its a good start to this process. Do the due diligence, work the plan and then pull the trigger and don't look back. Whether they hit a home run or not, who knows but if you feel you've done all you can during the process, that has to be enough. Unfortunately, results don't always follow but you have to trust the process regardless.
Remember when the Wilfi interviewed one guy for HC and hired him?

I like this approach.