Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back from the dead (for now)
After all the suggested workarounds didn't  Huh  and my 3 emails with the heading "Sign In Problems" got no response  Dodgy and then the whole site was gone  Exclamation  when I saw it was back again I just said screw it and reregistered under a similar enough name that you guys should recognize as me  Big Grin

Hey, at least we've got some better smilies  [Image: cool.png]

(04-07-2024, 12:19 AM)RS_Express Wrote: After all the suggested workarounds didn't  Huh  and my 3 emails with the heading "Sign In Problems" got no response  Dodgy and then the whole site was gone  Exclamation  when I saw it was back again I just said screw it and reregistered under a similar enough name that you guys should recognize as me  Big Grin

None of my emails worked to reset my password myself. I had to have the admins do it for me. That worked. They did email me back within half a day or so.

(04-07-2024, 08:40 AM)AGRforever Wrote:
(04-07-2024, 12:19 AM)RS_Express Wrote: After all the suggested workarounds didn't  Huh  and my 3 emails with the heading "Sign In Problems" got no response  Dodgy and then the whole site was gone  Exclamation  when I saw it was back again I just said screw it and reregistered under a similar enough name that you guys should recognize as me  Big Grin

None of my emails worked to reset my password myself. I had to have the admins do it for me. That worked. They did email me back within half a day or so.

I was able to log on this morning on to this new platform. Seeing post counts are right and I am not showing-up as Guest

I am back by popular demand.