Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy B having a terrible game against the Chiefs
This is putting it nicely. I am not sure how he is still in the game. Two ints and the second is a 75 yard pick six to Sorensen with a really pathetic effort from Teddy to tackle him. He was called out a few weeks ago when he made a business decision instead if tackling.
The game itself is hard to watch. KC is not that much better

Teddy is a game manager and he needs talent around him: a lot like other middle of the road QBs. He's a journeyman and probably shouldn't be starting other than a bridge for a rookie QB. He's a band aid. I think Denver thought Lock was going to be their guy, but he's not.

The longer a backup plays the more he gets exposed.  Ted is a roller coaster, good one game, stinks the next.  Still a better option than Drew Lock.  That's how bad it is in Denver, George Patton!

Quote: @"comet52" said:
The longer a backup plays the more he gets exposed.  Ted is a roller coaster, good one game, stinks the next.  Still a better option than Drew Lock.  That's how bad it is in Denver, George Patton!
Denver already has more wins then they did last year.  Paton's first draft is paying huge dividends with at least 4 current starters with his first 4 picks and his 7th rounder Cooper starting in place of Von Miller and playing very well.  The Von Miller trade was also excellent IMO because they got a 2 and 3rd rounder next year for a guy who has been dinged, age 33, and needing a new huge contract next year.  So far so good for Paton.

Mahomes didn’t have a great game either. but done enough to win.
He had a 57.3 QBR 

Teddy had a 62.2 QBR.
But Teddy had 2 ints.

Chiefs D has been ramping up the last 5 weeks. They'll hit their stride in time to rinse the taste of last year out of their collective mouths. 

28 drops by their receivers, ouch.

Quote: @"mblack" said:
This is putting it nicely. I am not sure how he is still in the game. Two ints and the second is a 75 yard pick six to Sorensen with a really pathetic effort from Teddy to tackle him. He was called out a few weeks ago when he made a business decision instead if tackling.
Respectfully, I don't think I have ever seen a pro QB make a decent tackle, they all make a business decision...  I do agree that TB had a very poor game.

Quote: @"IDVikingfan" said:
@"mblack" said:
Respectfully, I don't think I have ever seen a pro QB make a decent tackle, they all make a business decision...  I do agree that TB had a very poor game.
Andrew Luck did it constantly...but I'll bet that added to why he's no longer in the NFL

Quote: @"minny65" said:
@"comet52" said:
Denver already has more wins then they did last year.  Paton's first draft is paying huge dividends with at least 4 current starters with his first 4 picks and his 7th rounder Cooper starting in place of Von Miller and playing very well.  The Von Miller trade was also excellent IMO because they got a 2 and 3rd rounder next year for a guy who has been dinged, age 33, and needing a new huge contract next year.  So far so good for Paton.
except for the fact that he took a corner over Justin fields and Mac Jones when they dont have a qb. Seems rather Viking like. Will be interesting to see how that draft decision ages.

Teddy has never been any more then a mediocre QB. If he is your starter...be prepared for a mediocre season