Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike Tice comment
Quote: @pattersaur said:
@Hawkvike25 said:
@pattersaur said:
@HappyViking said:
Zimmer got beat and outcoached yesterday by an even bigger Meathead than Tice. 
Ouch. Too soon haha this cuts deep. 
I once heard a singer, she may have been dating a man on the Minnesota Vikings, say "Truth Hurts"
Rabdom story time— I was at a Laker game a couple years ago when that song was huge and Lizzo was in the front row. During I think halftime the Laker girls were dancing to her song and Lizzo got up in basically a thong and started dancing. Crowd went wild, it was hilarious. Pretty sure AD dropped 50 on the Twolves that night.
I remember her eyeing Karl-Anthony Towns that night 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
McCombs was the owner when Tice was HC... 
Yup, enough said right there. Meathead was lucky to get a pencil and paper. 

But that was a dick move by Tice to tweet that.

Super rare you see members of the NFL HC Fraternity throwing each other under the bus. That was not a dig at the Wilfs. 

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Zimmer got beat and outcoached yesterday by an even bigger Meathead than Tice. 
Perfect analogy.  I like Tice and he was a very good OL coach.  Clearly the "Peter Principle" with Tice and now Campbell both former TE's who receive too many hits to the head and kneecaps.  

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Tice is such a bitter Betty. Not a good look. He had his chance and he sucked. Such a weird dig out of nowhere. If you think Tice was 'done dirty' by the Wilfs, I find that hilarious. Tice was a meathead.
The way they fired him was utterly classless.  I don't blame him for taking a shot, they deserve it.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Wetlander said:

Super rare you see members of the NFL HC Fraternity throwing each other under the bus. That was not a dig at the Wilfs. 
Yeah, it was.  Trust me.

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@Wetlander said:

A few weeks ago it was R. Ryan Vs R. Saleh today Tice Vs Zinmer

Really, we’re going to read all this into a joke on Twitter?  Pull the Christmas tree out of your asses. I hear there is a shortage.