Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BRob's 96 Questions: Worst Teammate To Be A Conjoined Twin With?
http://www.vikings.com/media-vault/videos/96-Questions-Worst-Teammate-To-Be-A-Conjoined-Twin-With/70e5efee-a9dd-4634-ab14-123a0016a7e6

96 Questions: Worst Teammate To Be A Conjoined Twin With?

It's the much-anticipated season premiere of 96 Questions with Brian Robison. This week, B-Rob makes the rounds in the locker room asking his teammates who among them would be the worst to be a conjoined twin with.

On a side note: I have no idea who he asks. Videos on the Viking site won't load & play for me any more. Anyone have any ideas why?

LIVE WELL ~ LOVE MUCH ~ LAUGH OFTEN

What are you using to get to the videos, Cricket?  Windows, Apple? Android? Phone, tablet?

My first thought right away was Adobe Flash. If your on a PC, it wouldnt hurt to google Adobe Flash, find adobe.com's link to download the most recent version from their site (probably within the first few search results if you search "Adobe Flash"), and install it. Its pretty simple to do; a couple next next next clicks and it loads it for you. When it's done, restart your web browser and try loading the video.

Quote: @BlackMagic7 said:
What are you using to get to the videos, Cricket?  Windows, Apple? Android? Phone, tablet?

My first thought right away was Adobe Flash. If your on a PC, it wouldnt hurt to google Adobe Flash, find adobe.com's link to download the most recent version from their site (probably within the first few search results if you search "Adobe Flash"), and install it. Its pretty simple to do; a couple next next next clicks and it loads it for you. When it's done, restart your web browser and try loading the video.
I'm on a PC using Chrome, Windows 10. Don't have a problem with other sites. Their site is the only one that the videos won't load & play. They use to play just fine. If I recall, it's been since I upgraded to Windows 10, that they quit loading & playing.

That was fun to hear from the rookies. I really enjoyed that. Thanks BRob. Everson cracked me up. Dalvin is all laid back. Good stuff.