• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
money -> mouth
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
https://twitter.com/OllyKranz/status/143...4482735104

Or get vaccinated and go to the game. Its very simple. 
was the mandate in place when the tickets were sold?  then they should be offered a full refund or not be allowed to change the policy mid stream.  honestly a fan is likely more at risk being around the bills psycho mafia fan base than being outdoors by non vaccinated.
Or....just get vaccinated. You'd think you were asking people to give up a testicle or have some kind of invasive surgery. Its a shot in the arm. What a bunch of babies trying to hide under 'freedom' or other bullshit. 
The mandate is dumb as shit in light of what has been found in terms of the vaccinated still getting and transmitting the virus.  Especually since those that had covid previously are being found to carry as high or higher levels of antibodies themselves than those that have gotten the shot.. If they are really were concerned they wouldn't be allowing fans or at least fans at capacity at all.
Whether the NFL mandate is hypocritical or not, what does that have to do with getting vaccinated? When 99.9% of people that are born in this country have already received many vaccinations that have eradicated many illnesses? Why is this different? Or having private business be able to dictate who they let in as patrons? 
I never said I have an issue with private business practices,  ( I think my stance on that has been made very clear) however that doesn't mean I think they aren't stupid.  All I said was since the mandate wasn't in place at the time of the ticket sale, and since the mandate doesn't follow the science,  they should have to refund the tickets or allow the people to see the game.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

was the mandate in place when the tickets were sold?  then they should be offered a full refund or not be allowed to change the policy mid stream.  honestly a fan is likely more at risk being around the bills psycho mafia fan base than being outdoors by non vaccinated.

Right in the TOS on the ticket its going to give the venue the right to change anything for any reason or no reason at all so the "mandate" was on the current ticket and every ticket since they started tying TOS's to tickets.

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Right in the TOS on the ticket its going to give the venue the right to change anything for any reason or no reason at all so the "mandate" was on the current ticket and every ticket since they started tying TOS's to tickets.
I could be wrong,  but I am doubt there are any allowances for a whim of the team to restrict access.  typically those terms and conditions relate to matters outside the control of the team like weather or other.

just because its funny,  laugh or dont,  but dont try and look more into it.

[Image: if-making-up-science-olympic-sport-dr-fa...C508&ssl=1]

Zuby gets it,  I dont know what or who a Zuby is,  but he gets it.

[Image: tweet-zuby-pandemic-lens-science-power-c...C358&ssl=1]

Zuby gets it,  I dont know what or who a Zuby is,  but he gets it.

[Image: tweet-zuby-pandemic-lens-science-power-c...C358&ssl=1]
Zuby is an rapper from the UK.  He is hilarious to listen to and gets what this is all about.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Or....just get vaccinated. You'd think you were asking people to give up a testicle or have some kind of invasive surgery. Its a shot in the arm. What a bunch of babies trying to hide under 'freedom' or other bullshit. 
Nicki Minaj thinks your analogy is funny.

[Image: if-making-up-science-olympic-sport-dr-fa...C508&ssl=1]

[Image: 50999279_2144005952332196_3820745723327021056_n.jpg]

@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

I could be wrong,  but I am doubt there are any allowances for a whim of the team to restrict access.  typically those terms and conditions relate to matters outside the control of the team like weather or other.

Here's what the Vikings TOS has to say about entering the stadium:

You and the Licensee Guests will be required to at all times maintain proper decorum while using
the Seat(s) and while in and about the Stadium, and to abide by all applicable governmental regulations,
laws, ordinances and rules and by the policies, rules, and regulations that may be adopted from time to time
by either or both of the Authority and the Vikings, and their respective representatives, agents, tenants,
subtenants, employees, corporate affiliates and contractors pertaining to the Stadium. Without limiting the
foregoing, You specifically agree that neither You nor the Licensee Guests will:

Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"StickyBun" said:

Here's what the Vikings TOS has to say about entering the stadium:

You and the Licensee Guests will be required to at all times maintain proper decorum while using
the Seat(s) and while in and about the Stadium, and to abide by all applicable governmental regulations,
laws, ordinances and rules and by the policies, rules, and regulations that may be adopted from time to time
by either or both of the Authority and the Vikings, and their respective representatives, agents, tenants,
subtenants, employees, corporate affiliates and contractors pertaining to the Stadium. Without limiting the
foregoing, You specifically agree that neither You nor the Licensee Guests will:

might hold up in this case, might not if challenged.... would be easier just to offer a refund the tickets to those that dont want to get vaccinated,  and resell those seats.