Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tommy Kramer Goodness

Yeah that's awesome.

Say what you want but Tommy Kramer was awesome

Quote: @FLVike said:
Say what you want but Tommy Kramer was awesome
Was and still is!

Probably my favorite jersey was my first,  I wore that purple number nine almost ever day it seemed.  I used to get so pissed at adults that took shots at Kramer. 

One of the most memorable Vikings games for me was a shootout against Washington with Tommy going for over 400 yards.  We lost a really tough game, but I was just amazed at how he put the team on his back and carried them.  Would love to have a QB again with that kind of passion for the game.  

I used to work on France and 494 and hearing of some mighty fun times at the Thunderbird in Bloomington.  Different times seemed a lot more fun. 

Quote: @BigAl99 said:
I used to work on France and 494 and hearing of some mighty fun times at the Thunderbird in Bloomington.  Different times seemed a lot more fun. 
Ha!

The old Bloomington Strip!!

I used to party like mad there back in the day. And Kramer was famous for it too. 

Hope he's got his life challenges under control now and is healthy and at peace. 

Yeah, looks like he settled down, those were some Coors lite, did see a sixer of hazy ipa on the bar.  Kamikazes at HoJo’s was the rally call.

Tom Petty on his wall.