Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nichelle Would Concur
[Image: mmenl6mb92vg.jpeg]

"Danielle's back, and that gives me plenty of trouble already," O'Neill quipped. "I've got my hands full, for sure.
"He's just bigger, stronger, faster, quicker and more skilled than 99 percent of the people out there. But then he's also willing to talk to you about things that happen," O'Neill later added. "So if he beats you, I can ask him questions, like, 'This is what I saw. This is what you did that made me react this way.' And he's not afraid to lift you up when you do something good, too. But he's just like, 'Hey, man. We're working. We're out here to work, we're out here to get better, and I'm gonna help you get as good as you can.' And hopefully it's reciprocated. Hopefully I push him, as well."
Hunter had 14.5 sacks in back-to-back seasons in 2018 and 2019, but missed the entire 2020 season with a neck injury.
He was essentially a full-go in Wednesday's practice. He turned heads in team sessions, and also looked like his usual self in individual drills.
Minnesota missed his presence in multiple ways a season ago. The Vikings tallied a franchise-low 23 sacks and were among the league's worst teams at stopping the run, too.
And as training camp continues and the 2021 season looms, there's little doubt that the Vikings are counting on Hunter to be an impact player in the months ahead.
"He goes about his business the right way, and he works hard. I think it's going to make everybody better," O'Neill said. "If we get to see that level of competition every day, that can only put us in hard situations, and you want that. You want the game to be easier than practice, and he sure makes practice really hard."
Peterson on How He's Helping The Younger Corners, Facing Jefferson In Practice and More
Patrick Peterson added: "I remember when he first walked out here at minicamp before we broke up, I was like, 'Uh, we got us one here for sure.' He's just a freak of nature, just ripped up, has a body of a gladiator."

Hunter might get 23 sacks by himself this year.

First, let me give proper thanks to @BarrNone55. I had a long work day and logged in to see this generous gift of a Danielle Hunter thread  <3

And this picture too? It's like a cherry on top. I tell everyone that if I could build a man from scratch, this is where I would start.

And he's so good. Just damn!
Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
[Image: mmenl6mb92vg.jpeg]

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
He is fine as hell so I bet he was looking good. I will check on him tomorrow. Is this day over yet for the love of all that is sacred and holy?

[Image: cidxylwkux6q.gif]
Preach sista, preach!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1420482594160906247
Bookends in 2022. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1420481828637618183

Worth a second post.

Dayum. Freeneyesque
It is without pads.  Hard to evaluate linemen without pads.