Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's OK to admit the Vikings look pretty great this year
Pretty good piece on the Vikings by unit.

https://zonecoverage.com/2021/minnesota-...this-year/

This WAR chart is encouraging for our interior OL. Centers jump big in their 3rd season. This is Bradbury's 3rd season. For guards, year two is the biggest jump. Cleveland is in his 2nd season. Tackles improve steadily each season, peaking in their 4th. This is O'Neill's 4th season. 

[Image: 06a0jpr81mt9.png]

This squad has the talent to go 13-4. Just need some breaks and some health. 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:

Biggest break I would like to see them have would involve a certain QB, who wears the product of two whole numbers between 2 and 5, non inclusive.  And some health issues would also be nice at the same time.  

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

Biggest break I would like to see them have would involve a certain QB, who wears the product of two whole numbers between 2 and 5, non inclusive.  And some health issues would also be nice at the same time.  
Don't make me do math. If I try to answer your story problem with my limited math ability, I get 7, which is P2. Then I wonder if "product" is the result of a multiplication, which would be 12, which is the Beebs. Where am I going wrong? 

Wait, I get it now. The answer is 12. Key word being "break." Takes me a while but I eventually get there. :-)

Dozier is being handed the RG job on a silver platter and our 1st round pick hasn't practiced yet.  Whoopee  :p

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
Dozier is being handed the RG job on a silver platter and our 1st round pick hasn't practiced yet.  Whoopee  :p
[Image: 3p4krzz51cs9.gif]

Quote: @"RS Express" said:
Rico's pet.  The entrenched stupidity of this organization never ceases to amaze.