Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT:Sorry FSU...
That was a bad showing tonight. Big heart and skill by the FSU D. Hope they didn't lose the QB for the year. 

Bama will be tough to beat as usual this season. 

I feel bad for Deandre Francois.

It could be decision time for Jimbo Fisher and the Florida State Seminoles.
Saturday night's injury to starting quarterback Deondre Francois puts the ACC preseason favorite in an unexpected position heading into Week 2 if Francois' knee injury proves significant.
RELATED: Officials rob FSU after Alabama's pass interference not called
Paul Finebaum believes Florida State, a team many project in the College Football Playoff, has possibly met its end much earlier than anticipated.
"If he’s out for half the season or the entire season, I think they’re done,” Finebaum said Sunday on SportsCenter. "I know that sounds like a dramatic statement after the first weekend of the college football season, but I don’t see them coming back and winning out, which is what they’d have to do to (make the Playoff)."
The media reaction following the devastating injury was widespread, though Fisher and the Seminoles haven't yet announced the severity.
http://floridastate.247sports.com/Bolt/P...-106877278

Meh. Fisher wins a lot of games and he brought us a Title after a long drought.

And yet I somehow just can't trust him. Way too many poor showings under the bright lights.

I believe that most folks watching the game last night would admit that the talent was pretty even. Coaching made the difference.

And that's usually the deciding factor in the big games FSU loses. Special Teams got outcoached/outplayed, Offense was thoroughly outcoached even though they had better talent.

Wasted Dalvin Cook's career. Wasting Derwin James' career. Same old same old in Tallahassee.