Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitz
I don't know Cousins political beliefs but my guess would be close to Tom Bradys. Do you think Fitz would reject an opportunity to play for the Bucs?

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@Vanguard83 said:
I guess I'm the only one who doesn't know Cousin's "Political beliefs"   ???

I probably don't wanna know.
And who the f..k cares?  If he was a bleeding heart lib, I’m sure he’d be the bestest person ever.  Cuz, ya know guys like George Floyd are beacons of our society.  Lol

Political, Racial, Religious or other topics that just divide the board and get people at each others throats are not allowed on the Longship.  Please refrain from making these types of posts in this forum.

Thank you

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@Waterboy said:
@Vanguard83 said:

And who the f..k cares?  If he was a bleeding heart lib, I’m sure he’d be the bestest person ever.  Cuz, ya know guys like George Floyd are beacons of our society.  Lol

Political, Racial, Religious or other topics that just divide the board and get people at each others throats are not allowed on the Longship.  Please refrain from making these types of posts in this forum.

Thank you
Agreed Jimmy!

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:

I have an idea, but don't really care.  Don't really care about the faith, political beliefs or whatever of a football player.  If he carries himself well on and off the field, I respect that, but I don't seek confirmation of my beliefs because a pro sports figure might be similar.

Quote: @greediron said:
@Vanguard83 said:

I have an idea, but don't really care.  Don't really care about the faith, political beliefs or whatever of a football player.  If he carries himself well on and off the field, I respect that, but I don't seek confirmation of my beliefs because a pro sports figure might be similar.
This. 

Quote: @Nichelle said:
@Waterboy said:
@Vanguard83 said:

There's another part of the board for your politically based insults. Try it somewhere else.
Thx Nichelle 

Quote: @Waterboy said:
@Vanguard83 said:

I guess this is why you never made it past waterboy.....