Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Needs No Caption
Quote: @StickyBun said:
What ancient wizard did an ancestor of the Ford family piss off to be cursed like this?
That's what I was thinking. I almost feel bad for them. Losing begets losing, and losing begets idiots like this, which begets more losing.

What a horribly run franchise. Tons of cap space almost every year and they can't keep their QB....or their best WR....or their best LB....or their best DB. They fired the only coach who gave them a winning record (Caldwell) and replaced him with the horrible Matt Patricia. And now this asshat.

He honestly reminds me of our high school football coach. Being over the top corny as a way to try to connect with players, but is oblivious to how dumb it makes him look. There can't be many guys on that team who thinks this stuff is funny or cool.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:
What ancient wizard did an ancestor of the Ford family piss off to be cursed like this?
That's what I was thinking. I almost feel bad for them. Losing begets losing, and losing begets idiots like this, which begets more losing.

What a horribly run franchise. Tons of cap space almost every year and they can't keep their QB....or their best WR....or their best LB....or their best DB. They fired the only coach who gave them a winning record (Caldwell) and replaced him with the horrible Matt Patricia. And now this asshat.
considering they are leaning on Chris Spielman these days for council,  and he is likely tight with his brother... WTF kind of advice is Rick giving his brother?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@MaroonBells said:
@StickyBun said:

considering they are leaning on Chris Spielman these days for council,  and he is likely tight with his brother... WTF kind of advice is Rick giving his brother?
Rick was always the smart one and he is aware that the Lions are competition in our division...so........hmm.....tell him he is doing fantastic!

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
He honestly reminds me of our high school football coach. Being over the top corny as a way to try to connect with players, but is oblivious to how dumb it makes him look. There can't be many guys on that team who thinks this stuff is funny or cool.
Even childress waited until he was floundering before he resorted to this.  But he never started off at the kneecaps either.

"Ah before we start this, can any tell me where the pick up site is for the short bus."

Quote: @StickyBun said:
One playoff win since 1957.

One.