Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ronald Greene - "I'm Scared"
Quote: @"Zanary" said:
Understand me, the bad cops I've had run-ins with were/are horror shows and, in my opinion, make great arguments in favor of capital punishment.  I feel the same way about anyone misusing the trust and authority of the taxpayers.

However, has anyone else noticed this trend:

"THE COPS SHOT HIM!!  I mean, yeah, he has a history of violent crime, open warrants, is a child-support deadbeat, and may have dropped/threw a pistol/knife/etc just before getting shot, and/or drove right at police, BUT HOW COULD THEY SHOOT HIM!??"

Keep in mind, we live in this country:

"His brother and sister, Rochelle and Tone Rappley, told Channel 7 Dayton, that the Dollar General employee had no business having a gun in the store and firing it upon their brother.Seriously, that’s what they are saying.
Rocelle Rappley says “[W]rong is wrong. That was wrong for that clerk to shoot my brother in the chest…”
She adds that her later brother has “got some responsibility” for his death, however she adds “but not all!”
They say the clerk shouldn’t have had a gun at work. Instead she says the store employees should “call the police. That’s what y’all are supposed to do.”

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael...e-robbing/

How dare anyone shoot an innocent...errr...armed robber...in the process of a violent crime...?

(this is why functional people are drinking more, lately)

I'm not quite sure what a clerk shooting a robber has to do with expectations of law enforcement officers who are paid to protect and serve.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
@"Zanary" said:
Understand me, the bad cops I've had run-ins with were/are horror shows and, in my opinion, make great arguments in favor of capital punishment.  I feel the same way about anyone misusing the trust and authority of the taxpayers.

However, has anyone else noticed this trend:

"THE COPS SHOT HIM!!  I mean, yeah, he has a history of violent crime, open warrants, is a child-support deadbeat, and may have dropped/threw a pistol/knife/etc just before getting shot, and/or drove right at police, BUT HOW COULD THEY SHOOT HIM!??"

Keep in mind, we live in this country:

"His brother and sister, Rochelle and Tone Rappley, told Channel 7 Dayton, that the Dollar General employee had no business having a gun in the store and firing it upon their brother.Seriously, that’s what they are saying.
Rocelle Rappley says “[W]rong is wrong. That was wrong for that clerk to shoot my brother in the chest…”
She adds that her later brother has “got some responsibility” for his death, however she adds “but not all!”
They say the clerk shouldn’t have had a gun at work. Instead she says the store employees should “call the police. That’s what y’all are supposed to do.”

https://ktrh.iheart.com/featured/michael...e-robbing/

How dare anyone shoot an innocent...errr...armed robber...in the process of a violent crime...?

(this is why functional people are drinking more, lately)

I'm not quite sure what a clerk shooting a robber has to do with expectations of law enforcement officers who are paid to protect and serve.
Because...THIS is the society they're in, now.  Criminals are romanticized constantly by the media and even elected officials, context is removed from videos (on all sides), and the very CONCEPT OF CONSEQUENCES is somehow alien and "oppressive".

I'm admittedly even more astounded by this moron-a-thon than usual because...I work in (and live near) LEFTY UTOPIA!!

When cops in Minneapolis, 1650 miles away, murder a career felon in the process of passing counterfeit money while on fentanyl, Seattle and every blue-state metropolis go into complete meltdown...with riots, with violence, with RIOTERS TRYING TO QUICK-CRETE THE DOORS OF A POLICE PRESINCT THEY WERE ALSO TOSSING MOLOTOVS INTO.  Oh, and the Seattle mayor called the "CHAZ/CHOP" neighborhood hostage situation a "summer of love" as murders and rapes took place within.

Seattle's mayor mysteriously got serious about that after an angry mob showed up at her home one night.  Mobs also visited Seattle City Council members whose votes they didn't agree with.  A mob also visited the home of the police chief...who, despite being a well-respected and decorated woman of color, was suddenly "urged to resign" by the same junk council answering to mob rule.

They also installed a (supposedly) "former" pimp as a "Street Czar" for $150K of tax dollars per year.

Portland has been in a series of constant riots for over a year, most of Cali's bigger cities are on the brink of riots constantly, and this is also true in most blue-state cities!

These are among the largest societies that our police are having to deal with, and they all have "leadership" that has to rival the worst in world history.  As much as I absolutely agree with updating police training and making them utterly accountable, the very societies they try to protect are often complete s**tshows due to the junk in the leadership positions.

Because...THIS is the society they're in, now.  Criminals are romanticized constantly by the media and even elected officials, context is removed from videos (on all sides), and the very CONCEPT OF CONSEQUENCES is somehow alien and "oppressive".

I'm admittedly even more astounded by this moron-a-thon than usual because...I work in (and live near) LEFTY UTOPIA!!

When cops in Minneapolis, 1650 miles away, murder a career felon in the process of passing counterfeit money while on fentanyl, Seattle and every blue-state metropolis go into complete meltdown...with riots, with violence, with RIOTERS TRYING TO QUICK-CRETE THE DOORS OF A POLICE PRESINCT THEY WERE ALSO TOSSING MOLOTOVS INTO.  Oh, and the Seattle mayor called the "CHAZ/CHOP" neighborhood hostage situation a "summer of love" as murders and rapes took place within.

Seattle's mayor mysteriously got serious about that after an angry mob showed up at her home one night.  Mobs also visited Seattle City Council members whose votes they didn't agree with.  A mob also visited the home of the police chief...who, despite being a well-respected and decorated woman of color, was suddenly "urged to resign" by the same junk council answering to mob rule.

They also installed a (supposedly) "former" pimp as a "Street Czar" for $150K of tax dollars per year.

Portland has been in a series of constant riots for over a year, most of Cali's bigger cities are on the brink of riots constantly, and this is also true in most blue-state cities!

These are among the largest societies that our police are having to deal with, and they all have "leadership" that has to rival the worst in world history.  As much as I absolutely agree with updating police training and making them utterly accountable, the very societies they try to protect are often complete s**tshows due to the junk in the leadership positions.
Obviously our education system failed if someone couldn't read the directions in multiple languages on quikrete and its setting times.  Though you do have to give them creativity and effort points.  Carrying and mixing enough 80#ers to fill up a doorway is no joke. 

My expectations of the police do not change. I do NOT expect them to KILL a living, breathing human being while in custody, particularly if that individual does not pose a threat.

As said above, they are not judge, juror or executioner.

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
My expectations of the police do not change. I do NOT expect them to KILL a living, breathing human being while in custody, particularly if that individual does not pose a threat.

As said above, they are not judge, juror or executioner.
This basic concept seems to be lost on a few here. Which is quite disappointing.

@"BarrNone55" said:
The police in this country are completely out of control. Thugs with badges. Operating with impunity. None of the officers involved should ever draw a breath outside of a prison ever again. 
The important thing is not to indulge in huge generalizations, that....oh, whoops.

It's been my experience that most cops are like good o-linemen: the only time they're talked about is when they do a s**t job.  Of course, now that it's all left-trendy to generalize and hate police in general, I expect things will get more and more like the toilet called Seattle: with crime rising and cops quitting in droves.

What would Snorin' Joe Biden think?  Oh, yeah...fortify the police state!

"“Put a cop on three of four corners and guess where the crime is going to be committed? On the fourth corner, where the cop isn’t. More cops clearly means less crime,” Biden went on in the op-ed."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/joe-biden-pushed-police-now-confronts-challenge-police/story?id=71177383

Remember, lefties: you wanted this...and he didn't want a "racial jungle" before he apparently defines who's Black...?!

So you pulled a quote from Biden in 2002 .... 20 years ago?

LOL

So fucking What - do circumstances not change?   Are we not living in a different world than 20 years ago?  Yes.  Police departments, unions and that piece of shit "FOP" Fraternal Order of Police have repeatedly protected bad cops from prosecution.  I don't care that 98% are good cops it's when the 2% are not reprimanded or the language of their training allows them too much  leeway to use deadly force unnecessarily, it's unacceptable.  

Just remember - a non-violent black guy got pulled over, did everything right, didn't resist arrest and he was still shot to death in his car by a white cop in Minneapolis.

This shit needs to stop.  Why do you think black people flee?  You think their arrests go as smoothly as they do for white mass murderers who are routinely taken into custody with zero issues?    But the lack of empathy/sympathy by some of you speaks volumes.

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
The police in this country are completely out of control. Thugs with badges. Operating with impunity. None of the officers involved should ever draw a breath outside of a prison ever again. 
The important thing is not to indulge in huge generalizations, that....oh, whoops.

It's been my experience that most cops are like good o-linemen: the only time they're talked about is when they do a s**t job.  Of course, now that it's all left-trendy to generalize and hate police in general, I expect things will get more and more like the toilet called Seattle: with crime rising and cops quitting in droves.

"“Put a cop on three of four corners and guess where the crime is going to be committed? On the fourth corner, where the cop isn’t. More cops clearly means less crime,” Biden went on in the op-ed."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/joe-biden-pushed-police-now-confronts-challenge-police/story?id=71177383

Remember, lefties: you wanted this...and he didn't want a "racial jungle" before he apparently defines who's Black...?!

LOL

Typical Zanary, you only needed to go back almost 20 years to find a quote of him saying something different than today?  So fucking What - do circumstances not change?   Are we not living in a different world than 20 years ago?  Yes.  Police departments, unions and that piece of shit "FOP" Fraternal Order of Police have repeatedly protected bad cops from prosecution.  It's time for change.  Sorry that upsets white people that have never had to wonder if a simple traffic stop is going to get them killed.

Just remember - a non-violent black guy got pulled over, did everything right, didn't resist arrest and he was still shot to death in his car by a white cop in Minneapolis.

This shit needs to stop.  Why do you think black people flee?  You think their arrests go as smoothly as they do for white mass murderers who are routinely taken into custody with zero issues?    But the lack of empathy/sympathy by some of you speaks volumes of the hatred you have in your hearts.

Yup, its definitely a race thing with me.   

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/da-at-least-3-killed-in-cookeville-crash/amp/

When Americans have lost the ability to recognize murder we have lost the plot.

This was once again murder. I am sorry if you cannot see that. 

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
When Americans have lost the ability to recognize murder we have lost the plot.

This was once again murder. I am sorry if you cannot see that. 
Since Ive taken the oposite side on this one I’ll stay there. 
I see a dude that went on a high speed chase, threatening the lives of every soul on the road. The cops caught him and subdued a man that was resisting every moment of being cuffed. There certainly was roughness involved but I dont feel that they intended to kill the man. Murder require intent and 

If you want to argue that the police didnt need to do some of the things they did that is valid argument but its also easy to judge from the confort of your computer screen.  Negligence yes. Intent to kill no. 

Quote: @"SFVikeFan" said:
@"Zanary" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:

LOL

So fucking What - do circumstances not change?   Are we not living in a different world than 20 years ago?  Yes.  Police departments, unions and that piece of shit "FOP" Fraternal Order of Police have repeatedly protected bad cops from prosecution.  I don't care that 98% are good cops it's when the 2% are not reprimanded or the language of their training allows them too much  leeway to use deadly force unnecessarily, it's unacceptable.  

This shit needs to stop.  Why do you think black people flee?  You think their arrests go as smoothly as they do for white mass murderers who are routinely taken into custody with zero issues?    But the lack of empathy/sympathy by some of you speaks volumes.

Actually, in this thread, I've pulled an old quote, referenced a newer one, and also referenced the fact that he helped to create the police state that so offends the spineless twinkdom that is the modern left.

I also mentioned that he's been wrong about the vaccines he's determined to take (undue) credit for...and his apparent ignorance regarding NEW Mexico...and he's Quayle-esque in terms of gaffes and stupidity, so we both know there'll be no end to the material!