Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ready to get back to U.S. Bank stadium?
Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I love my noon games at the Bank: start drinking about 10:00 am at the amazing breakfast place.....oh, what's the name of it again? Its always crammed....Hen house.....
Football makes one truly appreciate the joys of day drinking. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
I love my noon games at the Bank: start drinking about 10:00 am at the amazing breakfast place.....oh, what's the name of it again? Its always crammed....Hen house.....
Football makes one truly appreciate the joys of day drinking. 
This is so true. My wife asks my why I'm day drinking for the Wells Fargo Championship (Golf) and I can only respond that I am a creature of habit. Oops

Sunday night games are the best. I bring a 65" TV to the tailgate lot. We watch the Sunday games, cook, eat and drink. 

And once inside the stadium, it's a light show and so much fun. I take the next day off  :3

Oh and @MaroonBells - Definitely let us all know if you plan to make it into town for a game. I need to check the schedule as I have a trip planned in October. Even if I'm not around you're still welcome to join the tailgate. Or maybe I can sell you my seats!

Single-game tix went on sale last night for anyone trying to go and not pay scalper prices.Looks like the seats for that Dallas game start at $225

Quote: @"Nichelle" said:
Sunday night games are the best. I bring a 65" TV to the tailgate lot. We watch the Sunday games, cook, eat and drink. 

And once inside the stadium, it's a light show and so much fun. I take the next day off  :3

Oh and @MaroonBells - Definitely let us all know if you plan to make it into town for a game. I need to check the schedule as I have a trip planned in October. Even if I'm not around you're still welcome to join the tailgate. Or maybe I can sell you my seats!
Hey, I'm in, let me know! Already booked the Normandy for the Detroit game on 10/10, but I might also book it for the week before--10/3 against Cleveland--and then just cancel the one I don't make. Let me know which works best and how many tickets you have in case you can't make it. I'm definitely bringing the kids. They LOVE Mpls and can't wait to go.