Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senate and Congress Invaded. WHERE IS THE PRESIDENT?
Quote: @"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
Use multiple search engines when you "research" topics, ie, Duck Duck Go, Bing and even Google Scholar will provide you different sources.  Ultimately it's up to the consumer on what quality information is. 

To me the term "google" has just become the term I use to search for something on the internet.  Kind of like Kleenex is to a facial tissue. What one actually uses is up to them. 
I thought you were commenting about googles algorithm for search results on global warming.  My point was don't use the easiest source if your interested in researching a topic, that would be like citing facts from twitter.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
@"AGRforever" said:
@"BigAl99" said:
Use multiple search engines when you "research" topics, ie, Duck Duck Go, Bing and even Google Scholar will provide you different sources.  Ultimately it's up to the consumer on what quality information is. 

To me the term "google" has just become the term I use to search for something on the internet.  Kind of like Kleenex is to a facial tissue. What one actually uses is up to them. 
I thought you were commenting about googles algorithm for search results on global warming.  My point was don't use the easiest source if your interested in researching a topic, that would be like citing facts from twitter.
Global warming was the topic the documentary on netflix used.  I had no desire to bring that ball of wax into this thread lol!!!
You've obviously got a different browser history then I do.  Search these terms in google:  "how many russian operatives did the russian disinformation campaign have"

It would be a fascinating to see if you get different results then I do. I knew this type of stuff was happening.  I had no idea it was as deep as it was.  Its fascinating, as the algorithms get better who knows what they'll be able to predict.

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
https://twitter.com/johnpavlovitz/status...42659?s=20
Truth. MAGA nuts would be frothing at the mouth and speaking in tongues if the BLM movement did anything CLOSE to this. Fringe extreme factions of any 'movement' are dangerous, regardless of affiliation. They are unstable and brain-washed. Zealots. Its a cult to some, without debate.

Trump says there was "zero threat" in Capitol attack that led to five deaths

THE LIE:

"It was zero threat. Right from the start, it was zero threat."

"Some of them went in and they're, they're hugging and kissing the police and the guards. You know, they had great relationships. A lot of the people were waved in and then they walked in and they walked out."

THE TRUTH:
The assault led to five deaths, including that of a Capitol police officer who died due to injuries sustained during the riots. Two West Virginia men were arrested for allegedly assaulting the officer, Brian Sicknick. They are accused of spraying police officers with a chemical spray.
Approximately 140 Capitol and Metropolitan police officers were seriously harmed, with Capitol Police union leader Gus Papathanasiou saying in a statement in January that injuries included cracked ribs, brain injuries, smashed spinal disks and one officer losing an eye. Two Capitol Police officers present that day died by suicide after the riots.