Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeitler signs with Ravens
Former Giants’ G Kevin Zeitler reached agreement on a three-year, $22.5 million including $16 million guaranteed with the Baltimore Ravens, per league source.

Damn. That was fast. At least the market is getting set quickly.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
He was released so he could've signed at any point. I guess the good news is that the 7.5 per year average isn't crazy. Probably about a $5-$6 cap hit for '21. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
He was released so he could've signed at any point. I guess the good news is that the 7.5 per year average isn't crazy. Probably about a $5-$6 cap hit for '21. 
No, I get that. Still, it was pretty quick. Despite 2 previous attempts to acquire him, I don't think Zietler was a prime target. 

@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
No, I get that. Still, it was pretty quick. Despite 2 previous attempts to acquire him, I don't think Zietler was a prime target. 
I doubt the Vikings will jump into the 1st tier guard market at all. I can't find the tweet right now, but Darren Wolfson said last night that the Vikings free agency focus will be DL help. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
I doubt the Vikings will jump into the 1st tier guard market at all. I can't find the tweet right now, but Darren Wolfson said last night that the Vikings free agency focus will be DL help. 
Saw that one too. Maybe one of the DEs or Shelby Harris?

@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
@MaroonBells said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
Saw that one too. Maybe one of the DEs or Shelby Harris?
Getting Manic Monday with bringing the Bengals band back together

Atkins and Lawson

Would make for a great level of flexibility at 14, deal down, get a 2nd.  Draft OL in the first, draft OL in the 3rd