Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Culley on Deshaun Watson
I cringed at this one. Tough spot for the coach.

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/statu...44994?s=19

Answer to the next question was " Need to score more points, winners score more points"..

This is brutal

The NFL front office and its coaches have developed the corporate mentality when talking with the media, its so stupid. The 'if I say something out loud to human beings, its true' shit is so ridiculous. 

Lolz the Texans are the worst ran team in the NFL. This is going to be ugly if he's still on the team to start the season

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
Lolz the Texans are the worst ran team in the NFL. This is going to be ugly if he's still on the team to start the season

The city of Detroit may take issue with that statement.

Quote: @wiviking said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

Detroit is in a league of their own when it comes to crap franchises.

Quote: @wiviking said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

Overall, yes. In recent history it is definitely Houston...Bill O'Brien single handedly took them from a deep playoff contender to a bottom feeder. It blows my mind how bad things have gone in H-Town over the last 2 years

Quote: @Hawkvike25 said:
@wiviking said:
@Hawkvike25 said:

Overall, yes. In recent history it is definitely Houston...Bill O'Brien single handedly took them from a deep playoff contender to a bottom feeder. It blows my mind how bad things have gone in H-Town over the last 2 years

That's true. But, Detroit just hired The Dude. And this dude, does not abide.