Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WFT dance squad
Quote: @greediron said:
@supafreak84 said:
Ridiculous. Co-ed dance squad? Nobody wants to see that shit.  Talk about an organization that has totally caved under the PC idiots
Honestly, who gives a shit?  I never went to a football game to watch the cheerleaders.  Maybe some pervert preteen boy that doesn't have internet yet, but who else cares?  

Well I'm no pervert preteen boy, but it's plain to see this is a political move when the NFL had become all too political in almost everything they do for fear of being labeled racists or insensitive. They cower down and pander to every social interest even if that means putting the names of criminals on the back of their helmets or putting them in commercials. 

This co-ed dance squad is just the latest sham and WFT has completely let the idiots take over. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@greediron said:
@supafreak84 said:
Ridiculous. Co-ed dance squad? Nobody wants to see that shit.  Talk about an organization that has totally caved under the PC idiots
Honestly, who gives a shit?  I never went to a football game to watch the cheerleaders.  Maybe some pervert preteen boy that doesn't have internet yet, but who else cares?  

Well I'm no pervert preteen boy, but it's plain to see this is a political move when the NFL had become all too political in almost everything they do for fear of being labeled racists or insensitive. They cower down and pander to every social interest even if that means putting the names of criminals on the back of their helmets or putting them in commercials. 

This co-ed dance squad is just the latest sham and WFT has completely let the idiots take over. 
I think the sensitivity is as much to black players and women vs any PAC out there...I dont disagree with much of it for the record.

As I stated in another thread, the NBA is a wonderful crystal ball for where the NFL is heading. 

Quote: @supafreak84 said:
@greediron said:
@supafreak84 said:

Of course it is political.  But again, who cares about the cheerleaders?  I won't complain about cancel culture by defending something that is obviously archaic and sexist.  Sorry, but females gyrating in skimpy outfits just to be ogled isn't something I am going to defend.  

Let them have their intermural co-ed dance squad cuz it will hasten the eradication of the 'cheer' leaders.  Cheerleaders at a highschool game make sense, they actually try to lead cheers.  We can discuss their attire, but they actually serve a function.  At pro games?  Not so much.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@greediron said:
@supafreak84 said:
Dudes at games getting their pictures taken with cheerleaders and dudes getting cheerleaders to autograph the cheerleader calendar. 
exactly.  Scratch the "preteen" and it still fits

I can vouch for supafreak not being a pervert,

Im one, and he’s never at the meetings

@supafreak84 said:
@greediron said:
@supafreak84 said:

Of course it is political.  But again, who cares about the cheerleaders?  I won't complain about cancel culture by defending something that is obviously archaic and sexist.  Sorry, but females gyrating in skimpy outfits just to be ogled isn't something I am going to defend.  

Let them have their intermural co-ed dance squad cuz it will hasten the eradication of the 'cheer' leaders.  Cheerleaders at a highschool game make sense, they actually try to lead cheers.  We can discuss their attire, but they actually serve a function.  At pro games?  Not so much.

It's just eliminating the overall game experience in the name of trying to be politically correct.  Cheerleaders at NFL games have been around forever and are part of the experience.  They are there for not only the enjoyment of men, but also girls also who want to grow up to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader or for their favorite NFL team.  Some people such as yourself don't see the value in it, which is fine, but a lot of others do.  To change that to some co-ed dance squad reeks of pandering which the WFT has been doing for years now.  Kind of fitting since that's what Washington has become anyways...

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:

lol.  I wasn't calling him a pervert, but if we stop and consider what makes the pro cheerleaders popular, it isn't cheering.

@Vanguard83 said:

lol.  I wasn't calling him a pervert, but if we stop and consider what makes the pro cheerleaders popular, it isn't cheering.
Actually I stole that line from M*A*S*H* -  Hot Lips called Radar a pervert, and Trapper delivered that same line....

Trap: "Radar's not a pervert."
Margaret: "How do you know !"
Trap: "'Cause I'm one, and he's never at the meetings"

LMFAO

Lol @BigAl99, I feel like Keith Richards & I like it...!  Wink B)