Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy To The WTFs?
ESPN's John Keim reports Teddy Bridgewater "could make sense" as Washington's QB in 2021. Washington officially released Alex Smith on Friday, saving almost $15 million against the salary cap. Keim cited Bridgewater's familiarity with Football Team offensive coordinator Scott Turner, with whom Bridgewater worked in Minnesota years ago. Marty Hurney, Washington's executive vice president of player personnel, was with the Panthers when the team signed Bridgewater last year. This would hinge on the Panthers drafting a quarterback with the eighth pick in the NFL Draft or adding a starting QB in free agency (Carolina has cleared cap space for a possible run at Deshaun Watson). Bridgewater wouldn't be anything more than a bridge option to a long-term quarterback for Washington, assuming the veteran can beat out Taylor Heinicke for the starting job. 
RELATED: 
SOURCE: ESPN.com

Yes, I like referring to them as the WTFs. Perfect. My dream died with Pubes Jr., but that doesn't mean we can't make it happen for someone else. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Yes, I like referring to them as the WTFs. Perfect. My dream died with Pubes Jr., but that doesn't mean we can't make it happen for someone else. 
So let it be written...