Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoa
I’d also like to point out that Mr Rodgers has lost the 4 STRAIGHT NFC Championships in which he has played! B) 
[Image: fbj0keta7egr.jpeg]

Quote: @minny65 said:
@StickyBun said:
He's the GOAT. 'Nuff said.
No question.  Knew it before this game and nothing has changed.  He comes to a new team at age 43 and takes right to a SB, are you kidding me!

I think Bellycheat needs a Brady more then Brady needs a Bellycheat.  
That's what Brady has been working to prove this year. No doubt it was stronger yesterday when he was against the Pack, but is anyone else finding him easier to cheer for out of the Patriots uniform?

Quote: @Jor-El said:
@minny65 said:
@StickyBun said:
He's the GOAT. 'Nuff said.
No question.  Knew it before this game and nothing has changed.  He comes to a new team at age 43 and takes right to a SB, are you kidding me!

I think Bellycheat needs a Brady more then Brady needs a Bellycheat.  
That's what Brady has been working to prove this year. No doubt it was stronger yesterday when he was against the Pack, but is anyone else finding him easier to cheer for out of the Patriots uniform?
Yes, it is pretty cool to see Brady take a new team to a SB.  I actually always liked Brady but I do get tired of the same teams winning so it is nice to watch.

I can't remember exactly but I think they said on the broadcast that Brady would be the first or second QB to ever take an AFC/NFC team to the SuperBowl.  Solidifies his GOAT status even more even though I don't think anyone else is close.  I would have Montana next but distant second.