Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question for Mike Olson
You still think Wilf is going to eat Zimmer’s contract?

Well it’s Zim season, so I’m pretty sure he’s out hunting...!  Wink 

He's been eating Zimmer's bland brand of football for seven years, maybe the contract would taste better.

I don't see how the Wilfs would justify this move in a year where COVID has turned things on their ear. After next season? Could totally see it. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
I don't see how the Wilfs would justify this move in a year where COVID has turned things on their ear. After next season? Could totally see it. 
This ^^

It would be surprising...But this will probably be Zimmer's worst record since he became HC too. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
There's never a shortage of excuses around here for this teams shortcomings.  Zimmer, coach for life!

I don't think zim has gone through anything that other coaches have not went through.  The state of our D is only partially covid related. our depleted secondary has improper personnel decisions all over it and just the yannik trade alone should be enough to get rid of RS.  They gave Cousins a extension along with a big raise for Cook so cap wise they are still screwed.   I have supported Zim for many seasons but enough is enough. The only reason we make the playoffs every other season is we have a schedule that is 3rd or 4th place schedule every other season. Then when it is time to play a winning team in the playoffs they might win one. There is way they go on a winning streak to win it all. Time for a change in my opinion.