Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts and Prayers...

China virus. Fuck you, Trump

Just watched a documentary on Jonestown and the People's Temple. It was shocking how similar Reverend Jones' behavior was to Donald Trump.

From the narcissism and paranoia to the CONSTANT refrain of "lies...all lies" being told by family members and the media when they were simply just trying to get them to see the truth. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Just watched a documentary on Jonestown and the People's Temple. It was shocking how similar Reverend Jones' behavior was to Donald Trump.

From the narcissism and paranoia to the CONSTANT refrain of "lies...all lies" being told by family members and the media when they were simply just trying to get them to see the truth. 
So Trump = Hitler/fascism isn't the standard comp anymore?  Smile

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Trump has mellowed.  I preferred Kung Flu.  

Quote: @"savannahskol" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Trump has mellowed.  I preferred Kung Flu.  
I'm sure you do.

Rudy G .... hires a 20 year old high school dropout Instagram Influencer who flies everywhere with him.  

Duped by Russian agents in his Hunter Biden evidence search ... just after his last two BFF’s helping him with Ukraine Biden story, ended up as 2 convicted felons from Ukraine lol
The 4 Seasons Landscaping fiasco 
The hair dye press conference
The drunken witness “But I have an affadavit!” trainwreck
Caught on film getting ready to do exactly what on the bed with Borat’s “daughter”?  

The fall from grace from 9/11 Rudy to whatever Rudy is now is shocking to see.