Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say what? Sidney Powell not part of Trump legal team?
These people really cannot stop lying. They really have no shame. I am not sure how the Trump supporters will defend this but I am not holding my breath. 

https://twitter.com/alexsalvinews/status...58593?s=20

And here was Trump's tweet announcing his legal including the same Sidney Powell.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/stat...03746?s=20

Can Trump and his crew of jokers just go away?
the prevailing thought is that she was fired for the unfounded statements she made the past few days and can't back them up but the Trump team can even muster the courage to say she was fired. They just say she is not a lawyer with them

According to another site, this Powell announcement is just a tactical move by "Our Great President".

Wow and LOL!!!

Honestly, Trump had a chance to go out with a shred of some good stuff; the economy was humming, operation warp speed, repairing some of the trade imbalances.

Now?

[Image: artworks-000162413894-5alcau-t500x500.jpg]

just so we are clear:

The official Trump legal team’s defense on why Trump lost GA according to Powell from this weekend’s press conference:

REPUBLICAN Gov. of GA Brian Kemp has been bribed by a Venezuelan front company in cahoots with:  the CIA, Hugo Chavez (deceased) and the favorite GOP scapegoat George Soros - to throw elections for communists.

And then Trump decided she was too batshit crazy for even him LOL

C’mon now Republicans ... there is zero mathematical chance of Trump winning.  NONE.  The silence of the GOP and even the rightwing nutjobs who seem to think the results have a chance of being overturned are a FUCKING EMBARRASSMENT.  This is 3rd world banana republic shit.  

Time to decide if you want to support a fascist dictator trying to overthrow a duly elected POTUS or if you support American democracy.