Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good for Tua

Curious to see how well he does. Fitz has been playing well, so Tua must've been pretty impressive in practices.

Great kid, deserves every good thing that comes his way.

I am really surprised.  I thought they were basically looking at this as redshirt year and had no intention to play him, especially with Fitz doing well and showing such great leadership for the young team.  I agree, with MB, he must be really impressing them in practice for them to make this move.  

Quote: @"JR44" said:
I am really surprised.  I thought they were basically looking at this as redshirt year and had no intention to play him, especially with Fitz doing well and showing such great leadership for the young team.  I agree, with MB, he must be really impressing them in practice for them to make this move.  
they are a 500 team in the AFC... despite being in 2nd in their division they are going no where this year so if Tua is understanding the offense well enough to run it... might as well get him out there reading defenses to accelerate that learning curve if they truly think he is their future guy.