Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will you join us in chat this sunday?
Will check it out though!

Maybe. With missing last week's game I really want to get a good look(as much as possible) at this years squad. Hopefully everyone stays healthy.

I will probably check out the chat room at end of quarters.

We have a lot of questions to be answered for roster spots and some starting positions.

I think DL like Dante Jones, Will Sutton and LB Lamur are fighting for a roster spot and need to splash this game to remain.  

Defense:

Interior - really would like to see Jaleel with the ones in the 3T - could be a nice late round (4th) replacement for Floyd.  

LB - I have been surprised that Edmund Robinson has not seized Greenway's snaps at LB and Gedeon/Wilson are pushing for that.  Gedeon was a pick that the vast majority of us fans did not get excited about and was a head scratcher and he has a shot of taking that job - very interested in that position for about 30 snaps a game.

Secondary - Of course need to see Alexander in the slot and Waynes back.  Their was a comment from Zimmer about "trying" some new things last week vs Seattle when asked about Alexander's play and it seemed to me that Zimmer was not overly concerned about his play...again they were trying some new things and they might not have worked Smile  That said, hope Alex looks better.    Also, want to watch Kearse at S.  

Offense:

QB/RB - screen game and will we see a 2 back set with cook and Murray?  Heinicke in the second half could be a statement game for him meaning is he developing or flat-lined?  

WR - Treadwell sighting please and what about Wright?

TE - Hodges - I predicted we would draft Hodges a round earlier and really like his potential but I keep reading that Carter is edging him out, so want to see if he clicks again with heinicke in the second half.

OL - Reiff sighting and Hill in the second half

Interior - who wins the Center position and does the loser go to backup at RG or starter over vet swingman Berger?

ST:

A lot to look at here - we don't know who our Kicker or punter are yet and who our KR is???  

I'm sure I'll jump in and out.  After all I have to make some noise on game night. B)

I flipped to a different chat software as last week the software was freezing up.

So things might seem a little different and we will have to weigh the pro's and cons.

I can't get it to open at all, just spinning away

I tried it as well and it never loaded for me.

until I go swimming