Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Danielle Hunter update
This should be a no brainer for all parties involved.  Who gets a win out of him coming back, he's not going to put us over the top at this point.  Most likely the season is going to end with an  asterisk, by Thanksgiving.  He's not going to be a better player for returning.

How did he sustain the neck injury to begin with? Did it even happen during a practice? Are the Vikings trying to covering something up?

It's now 10/14/20 and he hasn't even practiced since 8/14?

Why are they even swirling on it at this point? 

They're 1/4 on top of it. Granted there is a lot of football left, but so many reasons to keep him on ice. Legit ones. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
It's now 10/14/20 and he hasn't even practiced since 8/14?

Why are they even swirling on it at this point? 

They're 1/4 on top of it. Granted there is a lot of football left, but so many reasons to keep him on ice. Legit ones. 

At the bold... to give optimism to the base I guess? They already swung the trade they were after so who knows?

Quote: @"Carl Knowles" said:
How did he sustain the neck injury to begin with? Did it even happen during a practice? Are the Vikings trying to covering something up?

South Park would say its "covid related"

Quote: @"Carl Knowles" said:
Betting its lifting related. 

At this point I'd say shut him down. He's too valuable for the future to let him in for what might be meaningless games. Let him heal up so he can be ready for next year at 100%, and let the young guys play it out so the team can see what they have behind him and Yannick.

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
At this point I'd say shut him down. He's too valuable for the future to let him in for what might be meaningless games. Let him heal up so he can be ready for next year at 100%, and let the young guys play it out so the team can see what they have behind him and Yannick.

I think they know what they got, hence the Hunter swirling...

But yah, put him on ice for the season during the bye-week.

He ain't playing this year. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:

Out of curiosity and laziness, does anyone know if Odenigbo is a FA at the end of the year?

Quote: @"PurpleCrush" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"PurpleCrush" said:

Out of curiosity and laziness, does anyone know if Odenigbo is a FA at the end of the year?
yes he is.