Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wish me luck all. I tested positive.
I don't know if this will help give you any "hope", but I ended up giving the virus to my mom... and she's about the least healthy person I know: obese... heart problems... near-zero physical exercise... but she bounced back- probably- quicker than I did.  So, even though this is a dangerous virus for many older folks... there are many that come through it just fine (even when one wouldn't expect them to).  Hope the same is true for your dad (if he gets it at all).

That sucks Mike...Bounce back quick!!

Sorry to hear this, Mike. You're too ornery to let it get the best of you. B) Here's to a speedy recovery.

Sending good well wishes your way.

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Thanks Bud! I am just really super tired. Other than that I am doing alright. 

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
Thanks Bud! I am just really super tired. Other than that I am doing alright. 
I know the regular flu can knock you on your asz for days or longer. You never know with this s hit. Some people really get F'd up and die, suffer long-term ICU consequences, others nada..That's what makes it creepy and scary. Glad you're getting better. 

How's the battle going Olson?

You doing ok? The family too?

My kid is coming home from LA next mos, gotta make sure they get tested ahead of time and then lock down b4 coming here. 

I am doing good. I still get super tired and fatigued but as of tomorrow I am out of isolation! Woo Hoo! Can't wait! I will definitely still be taking it easy for a while though