Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atta Girl, give em hell Tulsi!
Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
[Image: twitter-reaction.jpg?w=596?w=650]The posters give different messages. One gives a different message of what the film is actually about and the other one is not about grabbing attention in a negative way. The American poster is very damaging to the message. It distracts and takes away from the issue at hand. It has a different connotation. The French poster is more in line with the actual movie. It is not trying to be overt or inappropriate. If you look at the two posters, you would think they are representing two different movies.
The controversy reminds me of Bill O'Reilly. Every night dude would have a segment on teenage promiscuity of some sort, giving them YET another opportunity to use the "high school girls in short skirts walking the halls" B-roll. 
A man who had to pay a woman $35 million to not tell the truth.  $35 million not to be murdered, just to shut the fuck up

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Nobody isn't saying the Netflix poster isn't disgusting. Its been said numerous times. I'm going to leave this here from Sasha Cohen about social media and Facebook specifically. It is the biggest propaganda machine in history:

Love Sacha, and he's 100% right.  I've never had a Facebook and it was geared for my generation.  It's a disgusting invasion of privacy and display of mental illness.  Twitter is just a cess pool of thoughts that should never come out.  

Social media is unwinding the fabric of our society and sadly taking our money and data with it